ADVERTISEMENT

LaGerald Vick returning to KU

I love how many middle aged men over there can’t wait to tell on other posters for something they don’t like. That’s gotta be one of the best things on that board.

don't trash the team, players, coach or posters and you will never have a problem on a rival board
i also think it is funny and pathetic when grown men whine when they get banned for trolling

don't trash the team, players, coach or posters and you will never have a problem on a rival board
i also think it is funny and pathetic when grown men whine when they get banned for trolling
I don’t even post there buts it fun to go over and read the ever present Kansas and duke threads. You’ve got a plethora of derelicts talking trash to any outside poster and then turn into tattle tale dandy’s anytime someone gives it back. What’s sad is you have the same 10-15 boners that just embarrass the shit out of that place and nobody of their own tells them to stfu.

I don’t even post there buts it fun to go over and read the ever present Kansas and duke threads. You’ve got a plethora of derelicts talking trash to any outside poster and then turn into tattle tale dandy’s anytime someone gives it back. What’s sad is you have the same 10-15 boners that just embarrass the shit out of that place and nobody of their own tells them to stfu.

i know RR has been flooded with KU fans trolling
why do so many KU fans go to RR just to troll and eventually get banned?
is that some kind of right-of-passage?

i know RR has been flooded with KU fans trolling
why do so many KU fans go to RR just to troll and eventually get banned?
is that some kind of right-of-passage?

First off, it's not trolling. It's defending. I've never seen a KU fan start a thread to troll that board. Or pop into a thread just to talk trash. Because they know it would be their last post.

Do you really need someone to spell out why that board might attract KU posters? Not a day goes by that there isn't a thread or multiple about KU, filled with bitter trash talk, lies and stupidity.

Reactions: jmmcgr02
First off, it's not trolling. It's defending. I've never seen a KU fan start a thread to troll that board. Or pop into a thread just to talk trash. Because they know it would be their last post.

Do you really need someone to spell out why that board might attract KU posters? Not a day goes by that there isn't a thread or multiple about KU, filled with bitter trash talk, lies and stupidity.

BS, when you go to another board with the intent to argue you are trolling, then you whine and cry when they ban you

are you trying to say the KU boards do not have threads trashing UK.............RollLaugh

i know facts is not your strong suit
there is one thread about KU on RR it is a Vick thread which probably every board has a thread discussing it

Last edited:

Dude, when someone on the Slant (not an open forum) tries to stick up for another program/player/coach or tell one of their own to "stfu" the entire sunshine gang comes out to attack, whine, cry.. boo/hiss.

It's like Hilton South at times.

You literally have to gauge when you real talk over there. And even then, it's gotta be in small doses.

Just last season there was talk of banning a guy who real talks on the reg, because he hurt other people's feels, was too negative..

Ffs

Smh, the best thing that could happen for a LOAD of Slanteers would be to open that effer up. I'd lay a K on that poster who thinks KU will land top targets 1, 2, 3 and 4 (every season) would be gone by Christmas.

I try not to lump them all in as one voice.

There's a reason loads of (paying) posters choose this forum over "their" home boards.
It is more peaceful here.

Duke, Kansas, Syracuse, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Auburn, South Carolina, Iowa State, Michigan, Michigan State et.al. fans are nicer to me here than the UK faithful on UK premium board house of blue.

I don't go there except during the season or something big is happening at UK.

Dude, when someone on the Slant (not an open forum) tries to stick up for another program/player/coach or tell one of their own to "stfu" the entire sunshine gang comes out to attack, whine, cry.. boo/hiss.

It's like Hilton South at times.

You literally have to gauge when you real talk over there. And even then, it's gotta be in small doses.

Just last season there was talk of banning a guy who real talks on the reg, because he hurt other people's feels, was too negative..

Ffs

Smh, the best thing that could happen for a LOAD of Slanteers would be to open that effer up. I'd lay a K on that poster who thinks KU will land top targets 1, 2, 3 and 4 (every season) would be gone by Christmas.
The slant has a group of 6-7 sunshine pumpers that are insufferable. The worst is the unnamed source force. The football board is the clicky’st board I’ve ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT