ADVERTISEMENT

KU @ TCU

Looks white. Is it always like that?

This is my first time seeing it.

DjcTZyhUwAMQarG.jpg

He's really stepped up.

Motor for days.

No doubt he has stepped up. It's hard to believe he's only played in 10 games this season since removing his redshirt. I don't expect him to stay at KU after next season. Sometimes recruiting isn't an exact science and Agbaji is a prime example.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ku would be up ten if lawson wasn’t in a funk. he needs to shake the cobwebs, hopefully that three did it.

No doubt he has stepped up. It's hard to believe he's only played in 10 games this season since removing his redshirt. I don't expect him to stay at KU after next season. Sometimes recruiting isn't an exact science and Agbaji is a prime example.

Self and staff have been good at finding diamonds in the rough lately. Although they generally stumble upon them through luck while recruiting someone else. Hearing good things about the guys coming in next year, despite low rankings.

I like this court, btw.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
TCU just victim of grinding against a better team and playing on a horrible court. Both seem poison.

edit...

Horned frogs are not currently considered endangered but some species are considered near threatened. Like many animals they are suffering a loss of natural habitat. They are also often killed by local people because of false beliefs that they are venomous, and collection for the pet trade may also be significant.

I now like TCU's court. Education is key.

Ive watched Kansas fail to close out or come close to that several times.

And there’s the and 1.

It's time to learn how to close out a game. Haven't done a good job at doing it yet but here's an opportunity.

I wished I could say I'm surprised to see this happen....but sadly I can't. Putting together a full 40 minutes stretch has been like pulling teeth with this group. Still time left but damn, the window is closing on this game.

ADVERTISEMENT