ADVERTISEMENT

KU Being Investigated by NCAA

What has happened to the KU faction around here? No preston, @KisteK rarely surfaces, the guy with Booger from Revenge of the Nerds avatar hasn't come around in a while, @wardhawk is MIA.

What's going on?

@JimboBBN ; in all seriousness; what ever happened to @npreston ? He seemed like a good guy, then all of a sudden he was gone? Did you ever hear why?

Last edited:
What has happened to the KU faction around here? No preston, @KisteK rarely surfaces, the guy with Booger from Revenge of the Nerds avatar hasn't come around in a while, @wardhawk is MIA.

What's going on?

@JimboBBN ; in all seriousness; what ever happened to @npreston ? He seemed like a good guy, then all of a sudden he was gone? Did you ever hear why?
I've wondered about Preston. I talked with him a lot. Good dude....."friend" as well. I know he was set to graduate med school. So maybe that has played a role.

Uhhh did you miss the part where the tweet said "and Men's basketball" or were you in such a hurry to belittle it that you blew your wad early?

Do you know what breaking news is?

The only news broken here is that a former football assistant is under investigation for possibly breaking a rule. Stop the presses!!

Do you know what breaking news is?

The only news broken here is that a former football assistant is under investigation for possibly breaking a rule. Stop the presses!!
The tweet clearly said "and men's basketball". This is something new, but keep playing dumb.

You do you.

The tweet clearly said "and men's basketball". This is something new, but keep playing dumb.

You do you.

Yes...a short way of saying KU basketball was already being investigated, and now they’re also investigating a football assistant. In other words, click bait.

Did you even read it?

I mean, I know that someone who follows this board and/or Rafters already knew that the b-ball program was under investigation. Or do you honestly think they’re referring to something new?

My work pc (now?) hates this forum.. something to do with that video ad on the right hand side. Took out a big chunk of my Rivals posting opps..

Now that my boys' basketball teams are finished, I'll have more time to read threads otc. However, scanning the topics, I'd bet Twitter gets more attention.

Same shit, different day.
Through the intel I’m gathering, one of the things they’re worried about with Kansas is the FBI thing. What’s going to happen? There’s a chance Bill Self is going to be subpoenaed and testifying,” Meyer said. “Who knows where this stuff could go? They even said in court that Self was involved with a money transaction with Billy Preston.”

If you google “dirtiest basketball program” you’ll see Kentucky mentioned often. Everybody has opinions.
You better worry about Kansas.
Through the intel I’m gathering, one of the things they’re worried about with Kansas is the FBI thing. What’s going to happen? There’s a chance Bill Self is going to be subpoenaed and testifying,” Meyer said. “Who knows where this stuff could go? They even said in court that Self was involved with a money transaction with Billy Preston.”

ADVERTISEMENT