ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Tennessee: Round 2

You won’t answer the question because you and your UL brethren actually thought that scrub could play because he had one good game. Hahaha
Lol, he’s had some good games for sure. However you won’t stop crying, and asking rhetorical questions. Tuck your hate boner back in your yoga pants.

Lol, he’s had some good games for sure. However you won’t stop crying, and asking rhetorical questions. Tuck your hate boner back in your yoga pants.

Lol. How about your mid major guards? They playing any better? You guys don’t know what you’re watching but you damned sure know “metrics”. RollLaugh

But I still haven’t figured out why you’re in a UK/Tenn thread.

Reactions: JC for 3
Lol. How about your mid major guards? They playing any better? You guys don’t know what you’re watching but you damned sure know “metrics”. RollLaugh

But I still haven’t figured out why you’re in a UK/Tenn thread.
I think your feeble mind accidentally posted this to me instead of HRT. But by all means keep tarding out, it’s fascinating to watch.

By the way our “mid major guard” is second in the ACC in assists, so keep grasping at dongs and straws as you typically do. You gaybois enter every thread that concerns us, so it’s rich of you to ask why I’d be in a thread on a message board that I’ve been posting on longer than you.

I am not going through this mess.

Congrats @della you guys certainly paid us back for that ass whooping a couple weeks ago. Travis might have saved us some embarrassment but we weren’t winning that game.

Here’s to hoping to a tie breaker in the SECT

Reactions: RipThru and della
I think your feeble mind accidentally posted this to me instead of HRT. But by all means keep tarding out, it’s fascinating to watch.

No it was for you. You are one and the same to me, and quickly approaching Zipp status. Keep working

By the way our “mid major guard” is second in the ACC in assists, so keep grasping at dongs and straws as you typically do. You gaybois enter every thread that concerns us, so it’s rich of you to ask why I’d be in a thread on a message board that I’ve been posting on longer than you.

How’d he fare when Duke got after his ass? Threw it all over the gym.

our boys played about as bad as they could play
could not hit wide open shots, missing FT's, rebounds going right through their hands

glad they got that one out of their system before it really matters

Reactions: RipThru
No it was for you. You are one and the same to me, and quickly approaching Zipp status. Keep working
See how no one cares to back you up on your sad quips and vitriol? The only likes you garner are from the same people I listed that fall into your ****** category.

Lol Cunningham had 12 assists, how’d you guys fare against Duke again? Keep talking in circles raftard.

See how no one cares to back you up on your sad quips and vitriol? The only likes you garner are from the same people I listed that fall into your ****** category.

Lmao. Quite the reach there sparky. I do t need backup. I can handle a pvss like you by myself. And speaking of pvssies, saw where U6 was playing today, along with all the rest of the women’s teams. Tardinal.

Lmao. Quite the reach there sparky. I do t need backup. I can handle a pvss like you by myself. And speaking of pvssies, saw where U6 was playing today, along with all the rest of the women’s teams. Tardinal.
Speak English.

Malik Williams with 16 points and 13 rebounds and a block. Good call ****** boy lol.

Malik Williams with 16 points and 13 rebounds and a block. Good call ****** boy lol.

Damn that’s good news. I was wondering where he’s been. Did he do that against a top 25 team or a team with a 13-16 record and no big man? In any event, sounds like he’s ready to lead you deep into the NCAA tournament. Keep us posted.

Reactions: barbourfor3
Damn that’s good news. I was wondering where he’s been. Did he do that against a top 25 team or a team with a 13-16 record and no big man? In any event, sounds like he’s ready to lead you deep into the NCAA tournament. Keep us posted.
Lol you have no argument here. You were wrong and continuously look like a fool. Congrats. He also had 10 rebounds last game too, but you’re inept at this.

I swear all of you mouth breathing raftards are the same person just using different accounts. Probably not though, a lot of inbreeding east of Louisville.

I swear all of you mouth breathing raftards are the same person just using different accounts. Probably not though, a lot of inbreeding east of Louisville.

You seem...”rustled”. Did I do that right? RollLaugh

Lol you have no argument here. You were wrong and continuously look like a fool. Congrats. He also had 10 rebounds last game too, but you’re inept at this.

That 7 ppg and 5 reb average suggests he sucks though, so...

That 7 ppg and 5 reb average suggests he sucks though, so...
If you understood how basketball worked, which you clearly don’t, you’d realize he splits minutes with our other big man, Enoch. God you’re a tard. That’s 7 and 6 on 17 minutes a game lol. You’re so bad at this it’s ****ing comical.

If you understood how basketball worked, which you clearly don’t, you’d realize he splits minutes with our other big man, Enoch. God you’re a tard. That’s 7 and 6 on 17 minutes a game lol. You’re so bad at this it’s ****ing comical.

You spend a lot of time defending somebody who sucks. Thats how you know the rustle is real. Dance puppet. And he fact that he splits time with another dude that sucks is what’s comical

Ive grown weary of this. Lol. Good luck with your all American big men.

You spend a lot of time defending somebody who sucks. Thats how you know the rustle is real. Dance puppet. And he fact that he splits time with another dude that sucks is what’s comical
You just don’t understand how basketball works, it’s okay. You don’t have to cry about that also. You’ll get there one day little dude.

Ive grown weary of this. Lol. Good luck with your all American big men.
Tapping out like I knew you would, such a crybaby pussy. I hope you end this with a clever retort, but you don’t have the mental capacity to do such, so you’ll probably just throw another weak quip my way using your raftard buzzwords. Try not to cry into your beer later. Laughing

Those incredible big men and fantastic PG have led you to a wonderful record. I’m sure you’ll get a high seed. RollLaugh

Thought you were leaving little guy? Just can’t help yourself huh? Weakling.

You’re my bitch. I enjoy pulling the strings
Lol says the guy who was tapping out. I’ve had all of you ******s wrapped around my finger from the start. Otherwise you wouldn’t keep responding, I’ve Pavlov’d you to the point where you can’t let it go. I love it. By all means, stick around. This is too easy.

Wow....come back on a Monday and find.....this. Not surprised. I'd be pretty rustled too if my team already had 11 losses and was staring at a 10 seed, if that. So goes the mental midget-ness of the resident little angry U6 fan....

Reactions: C*A*T*S
I have to admit.It sucks losing to a team like UT. How embarrassing.

I'm vulnerable right now and need my security blankets.

254zkad.jpg
Nothing new, we beat your ass every year.

Reactions: bugg826
ADVERTISEMENT