Team
Indiana
adj rankings for each team:

Team/ Off/Def
Virginia 2/5
MSU 5/8
TT 30/1
Auburn 6/38

Will be interesting to see if TT or Aurburn can win the title and what it would do to their numbers in regards to falling in the line with the top 20 in both.

Reactions: Hank_ and jhmossy
Would be interesting to see the pre tourney numbers for these, just to compare.

Kenpom always gave AU more love than the AP voters this season, but I’d say these past two weeks have changed their numbers significantly.

Would be interesting to see the pre tourney numbers for these, just to compare.

Kenpom always gave AU more love than the AP voters this season, but I’d say these past two weeks have changed their numbers significantly.

I think Auburn was like 15th overall for most of the season

our offensive numbers since our conference loss at KU is top 10. we've been playing very good offensive basketball for the last 2 months.

This, our early season offensive woes continue to kill our ranking. Before KU we were in the high 70s somewhere.

our offensive numbers since our conference loss at KU is top 10. we've been playing very good offensive basketball for the last 2 months.

I know that but you can't go changing time frames on a whim. The numbers are what they are, i hope one of you win so we don't have to hear the top 20 kp thing again.

I know that but you can't go changing time frames on a whim. The numbers are what they are, i hope one of you win so we don't have to hear the top 20 kp thing again.

i wasn't changing it just seemed relevant to our success. great defense is amazing but we still dropped 75 on Gonzaga who was also a top 15 defensive team and 63 on Michigan who was #2. we are playing at a super insane level on defense but we are also playing extremely well on offense. we've been playing at an incredibly high level of offense for 2 months now, it makes a difference in regards to looking at the outcome of these games.

i wasn't changing it just seemed relevant to our success. great defense is amazing but we still dropped 75 on Gonzaga who was also a top 15 defensive team and 63 on Michigan who was #2. we are playing at a super insane level on defense but we are also playing extremely well on offense. we've been playing at an incredibly high level of offense for 2 months now, it makes a difference in regards to looking at the outcome of these games.

Oh no i don't care how it relates to your success, i'm just looking at the numbers in relation to title winners.

I think Auburn was like 15th overall for most of the season
I thought they were 12th overall because I remember thinking Auburn was hella underseeded and was like a 3 seed according to Kenpom.

Texas Tech has been 1 defense basically all year. Virginia 2nd basically all year in D.

I thought they were 12th overall because I remember thinking Auburn was hella underseeded and was like a 3 seed according to Kenpom.

Texas Tech has been 1 defense basically all year. Virginia 2nd basically all year in D.

Yeah 12th sounds about right. Pretty sure TTU was single digits too

Pre-Tourney overall rankings:
1. Virginia
4. MSU
9. Texas Tech
13. Auburn

At end of year subscribers will get to see what the pretourney other info was

ADVERTISEMENT