ADVERTISEMENT

*** Kansas vs Iowa State game thread***

game will be decided on how iowa state shoots on open threes. they are getting them, just not making them like they did in Ames. ku cannot defend the spread pnr offense.

Who is this Abaji kid? I've been watching like 3 minutes and he has taken almost all the shots.

Never judge ISU(or WVU) by how they look against us. They never are a threat to win the league because they will get up for the big teams and sh!t the bed against mediocre teams.

Who is this Abaji kid? I've been watching like 3 minutes and he has taken almost all the shots.
He is the freshman who was a redshirt but Self decided to activate once Azubuike went down. He’s been playing really well so far. I think this is his 4th game.

What you don’t notice when ISU plays KU is their defense. Or lack of. KU can’t hit a jumper in pregame warmups. So you don’t notice the open looks they’re giving up.

if ku wins it’s gonna be an allen fieldhouse special. need the crowd more than ever.

I’ll never understand when it’s an offensive foul when a guy leans in and when it isn’t. It seems to me much of the time that they flip a coin.

The only guy not named Vick who can hit a jumper.

He is the freshman who was a redshirt but Self decided to activate once Azubuike went down. He’s been playing really well so far. I think this is his 4th game.

Ah, that makes more sense. I haven't seen you guys in a few games. Good luck tonight. A buddy of mine I used to play a lot of basketball with (our kids are good friends as well) is there tonight. He has always been a big fan.

They will be top ten in kenpom with a win tonight...which means they beat everyone by decent margins.
Sorry, I have zero faith in them. They shoot threes. Sometimes they hit them. They don’t play defense. Fortunately for them it won’t cost them tonight cause KU is the worst shooting team I’ve seen in a long time.

self is really sending a message to Grimes.

Sorry, I have zero faith in them. They shoot threes. Sometimes they hit them. They don’t play defense. Fortunately for them it won’t cost them tonight cause KU is the worst shooting team I’ve seen in a long time.

Top 20 on kenpom for defensive efficiency...are you suggesting that they lucked into that?

Ah, that makes more sense. I haven't seen you guys in a few games. Good luck tonight. A buddy of mine I used to play a lot of basketball with (our kids are good friends as well) is there tonight. He has always been a big fan.
His shirt was pulled when Dok went down but I suspect his ability to hit a jumper played into the decision.

agbaji called for three bs fouls. pretty weak stuff.

Reactions: wesr
Top 20 on kenpom for defensive efficiency...are you suggesting that they lucked into that?
You only played one team with a pulse in the offseason. And they put up 98 on you. And you’ve played the worst offensive teams in the Big XII.

You only played one team with a pulse in the offseason. And they put up 98 on you. And you’ve played the worst offensive teams in the Big XII.

Kenpom is adjusted for all that...also I’m not an Iowa state fan. You were just spouting nonsense so I figured I’d jump in.

I swear, teams are shooting like 80% on clutch 3s this year against us. Doesn’t matter if it’s guarded or being shot by somebody who shoots a low %. They just always go in. Every time we have an opportunity to gain some separation in a game they just start hitting everything they throw at the basket.

Kenpom is adjusted for all that...also I’m not an Iowa state fan. You were just spouting nonsense so I figured I’d jump in.
Sorry man, I have eyes. They give up a ton of open looks and they don’t guard the lane. We’re getting to the rim with ease. We just can’t hit an open jumper.

They will be top ten in kenpom with a win tonight...which means they beat everyone by decent margins.
except when they played Iowa and lost 98-84 and that was when Bohannon was recovering from a deep bone bruise and Pemsl played on a bad knee which reqquired surger the next day ending his season.

in before the excuse of they were missing so n so.

except when they played Iowa and lost 98-84 and that was when Bohannon was recovering from a deep bone bruise and Pemsl played on a bad knee which reqquired surger the next day ending his season.

in before the excuse of they were missing so n so.

Iowa State was missing 4 returning starters when they played you. That win means nothing now. LOL they're missing 4 starters and you're hyping up some guy playing with a bone bruise. Oh wait, I'm sorry, a deep bone bruise.

ADVERTISEMENT