ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas In The Tourney

Who cares if they were preseason #1? The media was wrong, as they often are. Kentucky has 25 NBA players and lost to Oakland. Not exactly comparable to losing to Gonzaga with your best player out.
bert is splitting hair. He's trying to justify UK is better than KU even his team lost in the first round and also lost to KU early in the season.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Sorry Leroy. The Zags beat Kentucky at Rupp arena.

I fully expected KU to beat the Zags but they did not.

I am very unhappy with this years UK team. I assume you feel the same about KU.

And now we find out that Cal will be back. UK lost 10 games this year. And it looks like next years UK will not be any better and will probably get no farther in the NCAA. It sucks for Kentucky fans.

I am glad you have enjoyed a lackluster KU team with 11 losses even though they were preseason number 1 choice but ended up 17th. Kentucky started out at 16 and actually finished up at 12.

Bottom line is both teams preformed poorly.
We both have very high standards. I agree neither are happy right now.

Conference standings are nice and all, and tournament success is the ultimate goal and I can't see how either are happy.

Self literally said he was already looking forward to next season with a month to go. Cal was all in but still came up short.

bert is splitting hair. He's trying to justify UK is better than KU even his team lost in the first round and also lost to KU early in the season.
Actually, Bert is putting lipstick on a pig as he fails to acknowledge that Kansas was decimated by injury and UK only received reinforcements as in the 7 footers. Kansas did manage to save face with an opening round win and UK was disgraced by an opening round upset. The only consolation for UK was they have recently got use to such performances, so it wasn't like a shock.

Actually, Bert is putting lipstick on a pig as he fails to acknowledge that Kansas was decimated by injury and UK only received reinforcements as in the 7 footers. Kansas did manage to save face with an opening round win and UK was disgraced by an opening round upset. The only consolation for UK was they have recently got use to such performances, so it wasn't like a shock.
nailed it Del. I couldn't have said it any better.

Reactions: della
200w.gif

*after all these years, just realized I can bookmark post. So much for BS going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Did you watch UK play KU without the bigs or just see the final score?
I watched them play Oakland with them...

TBH, its all we heard----"21 feet of this, or that..."---Wait till we get the bigs…"

And?

POOF.

bert gets bent real quick when ya talk about his beloved Cats. UK loses, he remnds of you their history. They lose to TENN, or AU, etc----he reminds of you how much they have dominated those schools...how many SEC titles UK has.

Its why its hard to take him serious. TO him, UK has never lost a game ….always the officilas---And I mean this.

I like Bert...but hes the biggest homer alive.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
UK's bigs really were not that big of an impact, tbh...Had their monents---but noting consistent.

Don't be mad at Bert, though. Its not his failt their coach didn't start two potential Top 10 picks..

He hides behind UK's history. I don't like talking sports with people like that. Its redundant, boring and loser mentality..IU has sucked for 30 years. I know that. Their history is irrelevant---It means nadda. But Bert,and others, cannot handle losing. They cant handle what UCONN is doing. So instead of applauding it, giving credit, they bring up UK's history...Or how UCONN was nadda prior to 1999....Or how Duke was noting before K(which is an extremely bad take)...Or how KU has lost to Bucknell, No.Iowa, or whatever other mid-major they have lost to...Or How UNC cheated....On and on and on.

They can dish it out....but most cannot take it. It becomes personal. And they get super sensitive. They'll bark Cal is washed-----but lawd have mercy if we say it. Probably the most insecure fan base I've ever met. Especially on here.

But the facts are the facts.....exactly ONE NCAAT win 2021. vs an 11 seed. Speaking of seeds---UK has no wins over a team lower than a 3 seed since 2014(1 seed Wichita State). One SECT win since 2021...MOF, they haven't been past the 2nd round of the SECT since 2018. Two SECT wins in 6 years. Have lost to a 15 and 14 seed in two of the past 3 NCAAT. I said waaaaaaay back in 2015, be careful. One day you could wake up, and be..

GULP-----Indiana. And don't look now, but...……………...IU has more NCAAT wins the past 4 NCAAT's(2-1) than UK...More conference tourney wins(3-1)….

And guess what? This post will lead to a few UK fans telling me how bad IU is. And well, they'd bea right. Thing is---its doesn't change one thing about this post.

Reactions: LeroyOU12
bert gets bent real quick when ya talk about his beloved Cats. UK loses, he remnds of you their history. They lose to TENN, or AU, etc----he reminds of you how much they have dominated those schools...how many SEC titles UK has.

Its why its hard to take him serious. TO him, UK has never lost a game ….always the officilas---And I mean this.

I like Bert...but hes the biggest homer alive.

I can neither confirm nor deny this is Bert….

2:53 is too damn good. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT