ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas fans won't like these rankings

I don’t have twitter and can’t see the whole list prior. Can you post it OP? Just curious about other teams

But yea, seems a tad low for the 08 Jayhawks

I can't say I remember a lot about '02 Maryland. But '02 KU was one of KU's best teams ever and Maryland beat them, so they must have been pretty decent.

Looks like they still need to drop the top 8. Guess they are doing one team a day.

That was a great final four 😎
Was surprised IU beat Oklahoma....I think if KS had it to do over, he would have applied a lot more pressure to IU---surprised he didn't. Didn't help that Price couldn't hit the ocean, either. Newton was huge in that game....As was Leach. Those two were huge considering Jefferies and Odel got into foul trouble....Fun game.

Dixon was unreal vs Kansas. That dude was unconscious...What a fun game to watch as well. Game of runs----KU jumped out like 13-2----MD came back, led by 7---behind what seemed like 40 points from Dixon---actually "just" 19. Then MD got it to 20 with like 5+ to go, and BANG---KU goes on a crazy run, and got the lead to what----4? Then the technical. Fun game.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Ok...How can 2008 KU be 11th, yet 2008 Memphis be 22nd----@ 38-2?

WTF....These dudes get their hands on some meth before compiling this list?

And do what-----2001 MSU @ #23? They lost in 1st round of B10 tournament, and were shellacked by Arizona in the FF(80-61).

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT