ADVERTISEMENT

K strikes back at Cal

Joey Baker. He probably thinks he will be better off playing against Duke's starting 5 in practice than playing another year of high school ball.

Actually an intriguing idea. I will be curious to see if it works, but I don’t blame the guy one bit for giving it a try.

giphy.gif
Yep you got me. I’m just furious about UKs 1 championship this millennium.

Reactions: 3skinny
It's always great to see which posters focus on which teams. UNCfan is the exact replica of Scotty.

2019 class is going to be butchered. Reclassifications is going to really burn these one and done schools eventually. Running out of options. Duke outdoing Kentucky led them to this reclassifications craze and it is gonna destroy them both (even before the NBA ending the oad does).

It's always great to see which posters focus on which teams. UNCfan is the exact replica of Scotty.

Don’t know if I wanna slap the shit outta you or choke you out but you need to see the difference between me and sugar tits! I give him and a couple other UNCheat fans hell for the simple fact they are (mostly him) ate up with UK. He on the other hand takes it to a different level. He loves seeing UK lose more than he loves seeing UNC win!!! True story! Know the difference young blood!

please tell me you are just trolling and not dumb enough to be serious
if both reclassify, both will start
Quade Green expects to start. I'll make a somewhat sidebet that game 1 Maxey and Hagans are not starting for UK if both reclassify.

I'd expect your lineup to be something like Hagans, Green, Johnson, Montgomery, Vanderbilt

2nd line looking something like Maxey, Quickley, Herro, Gabriel???, Richards

I don't know where Baker falls into this. You could go 3 guards starting, but I think it would weaken your team. I think you only do it if Vanderbilt and Washington both stay in the draft.

Quade Green expects to start. I'll make a somewhat sidebet that game 1 Maxey and Hagans are not starting for UK if both reclassify.

I'd expect your lineup to be something like Hagans, Green, Johnson, Montgomery, Vanderbilt

I don't know where Baker falls into this. You could go 3 guards starting, but I think it would weaken your team. I think you only do it if Vanderbilt and Washington both stay in the draft.
Its great to have so many choices.

2019 class is going to be butchered. Reclassifications is going to really burn these one and done schools eventually. Running out of options. Duke outdoing Kentucky led them to this reclassifications craze and it is gonna destroy them both (even before the NBA ending the oad does).
If 20 years of fake classes at UNC didn't destroy them, I don't think a couple kids reclassifying is going to destroy UK. Entertaining narrative, though.

My homeboard has my in a debate defending UK.

If I'm a 5 star, I'm probably going to UK. Cal has stated repeatedly that his mission is to get kids to the next level. They live in a sweet players only dorm aside from some select coeds. They are worshipped. And they are most likely getting a ton of cash and other goodies. It's kinda boring that every 5 star seemingly picks the same 5 schools, but they are only in it for 8 months.

I would not ,if I wanted to improve my game. Ask Matthews.

Most of these guys aren’t focused on improving their game in college as much as they are focused on getting to the NBA and improving their game there. Kentucky is second to none in terms of nba product. It sucks that it’s true, I agree.

Kentucky really has nothing to do with them getting into the NBA though.. They are just providing a comfortable lifestyle until the contract can be signed

If 20 years of fake classes at UNC didn't destroy them, I don't think a couple kids reclassifying is going to destroy UK. Entertaining narrative, though.
This post makes no sense. Tried to tie an academic scandal with no violations to the dearth of talent that will ensue because of the pillaging of future classes early? OAD schools require on a rotating door of talent. Once that talent can no longer rotate in. Their system fails.

Cal will start the most talented players, just like in 2012 when he started a freshman MKG over a senior D. Miller
i think most people will agree the Hagans and Maxey are the more talented players

Mike Giminski did it as well. It happened a lot before social media but now we hear about it more due to social media

Well he's the only that does that. I remember Dawkins and Walton came to Duke early, it didn't work out so good for them but IMO Walton should of stayed.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Cal will start the most talented players, just like in 2012 when he started a freshman MKG over a senior D. Miller
i think most people will agree the Hagans and Maxey are the more talented players
I’m not so sure. I think Quade has proven himself to be very talented. Plus some are now saying Maxey won’t reclass.

I’m not so sure. I think Quade has proven himself to be very talented. Plus some are now saying Maxey won’t reclass.

IMHO he starts which ever year he comes to UK
QG had a few good games that you can count on one hand

honestly though i would love for him and Hagans to not reclassify and put a super team together next year

ADVERTISEMENT