ADVERTISEMENT

K-State @ KU

he had 20 plus there last year as a soph

he had 34 or 35 v ISU 2 weeks ago

It's probably human nature to say, when your team gets taken to the last possession at home by an average team, that somebody played out of their a$$ but that's not what happened today
He literally hit every one of those turn around fade away jumpers. At least every one that wasn’t blocked by Dok. He hits those at a high clip for sure, but he also misses some. He didn’t miss any today. And how many shots did you guys hit late in the shot clock with a guy in their face? Quite a few. I’ve watched you guys play several games this year and you guys miss more than your fair shair of them. Wade played very well. The only reason he didn’t score 30+ was because we doubled him and took away a lot of opportunities. But he hit the ones he had. He’s good but he’s not that good.

Definitely Self's worst team.

It's okay, but it will really be a good team if the NCAA would get off its ass and clear BP.But as they show year after year they are an inefficient entity that really doesn't care much about the athlete. In this age of instant information apparently they remain a dinosaur.

It's okay, but it will really be a good team if the NCAA would get off its ass and clear BP.But as they show year after year they are an inefficient entity that really doesn't care much about the athlete. In this age of instant information apparently they remain a dinosaur.

It’s not happening

And I don’t think you can blame the NCAA

Clearly something sketchy happened and somebody was less than forthcoming with info or this deal would have been wrapped up a while ago

And you know the NCAA never ruled him ineligible. KU chose not to play him based on what they found out about the car he was driving.

It’s not happening

And I don’t think you can blame the NCAA

Clearly something sketchy happened and somebody was less than forthcoming with info or this deal would have been wrapped up a while ago

And you know the NCAA never ruled him ineligible. KU chose not to play him based on what they found out about the car he was driving.

This seems like the most likely scenario. If KU was comfortable at all with the Preston situation then he'd be playing. I doubt he sees the floor.

This seems like the most likely scenario. If KU was comfortable at all with the Preston situation then he'd be playing. I doubt he sees the floor.

Ku is hoping for a “timed served” scenario

Yeah someone bought him the car but he’s sat out 16 games already. Are we cool?

The NCAA says........nothing

If I was Preston I wouldn’t be sitting around Lawrence KS. He could be getting paid in the DLeague or over seas

ADVERTISEMENT