ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Nwora is..........BACK BABY!

If Mack gets your guys playing defense, look out.

Yeah not worried much about offense. Defensively, Nwora is the one that stands out who MUST get better...although there a few more. Would like to see Williams put on some muscle.

Mack is doing a hell of a job. UL should be pretty good this year. Getting Nwora back is huge.

Reactions: UL_1986
This thread summoned crazyq, that’s how you know it’s a prime time rustler.

In all honesty I think this makes us a top 10-15 squad like I said earlier in the week if he comes back. We have solid guard play and our wings will be special with Nwora and Williamson. Our front court has more depth with Igiehon being added into the mix, and another year in the system for Malik and Steven. Way greater expectations than last year, and I think we will be very good. However, a top 3 preseason is a bit much. I’d prefer to see us at like 8-12 range pre-season and dial back the hype a bit.

I said Yay....... that wasnt sarcasm. that's predicting the future and being excited about it. I'd rather you guys be a really good team when we beat you.
Your backcourt and wings look formidable, but your frontcourt doesn’t look very threatening unless you guys pick up Blackshear. I’m not sold on Montgomery.

Last edited:
Since the usuals are in here, let’s take a look at how hypocritical ole Matt Jones is:

Kentucky is literally known year in and year out for over hyping their team around this time every single year.
giphy.gif

Your backcourt and wings look formidable, but your frontcourt doesn’t look very threatening unless you guys pick up Blackshear. I’m not sold on Montgomery.
I think our 4 position is very good..... I think Brooks and Sestina are really good college players.... not stars but guys that will make teams pay if they focus on our star players defensively. Richards... I've given up on him but I hold out hope EJ will get back to that top 10 hs ranking and realize he cant loaf it if his dreams of NBA are to come true. I think the 5 spot is probably going to be a problem for us unless EJ or Richards decides they care about getting to the NBA and put in the work.

As for UL..... getting Enoch back is huge... I am worried if our bigs can defend him ... if Mack gives the ball to him over and over.... its going to be a very close game until the end.

Matty Jones is just sad that Louisville fans are excited about Bball so quickly.

Imagine being told over and over how your program is going to be in some huge rebuild, gonna take forever, blah blah blah. Then, in year 2, Mack has us preseason top 10. We can be happy.

It’s hypocritical because 40-0 shirts, Harrison twins shirts, bashing Higgins, etc....oh and the fact that KSR’s own top 25 has us in the top 5.....yet Matty say’s we’re being irrational....

Matty Jones is just sad that Louisville fans are excited about Bball so quickly.

Imagine being told over and over how your program is going to be in some huge rebuild, gonna take forever, blah blah blah. Then, in year 2, Mack has us preseason top 10. We can be happy.

It’s hypocritical because 40-0 shirts, Harrison twins shirts, bashing Higgins, etc....oh and the fact that KSR’s own top 25 has us in the top 5.....yet Matty say’s we’re being irrational....
I hate Matt Jones. Be happy, but it is May long way to go until Tipoff. Idt UK is "overrated every year" though. Hopefully the NCAA doesn't see this happening and come wack you all with the ban hammer. I'd be willing to offer you an Avatar bet for UK UL game if you're up for it.

...U6 fans will be more than mockworthy if the NCAA decides to squelch all these high hopes of guys like you.

Reactions: C*A*T*S

What is hypocritical is being caught paying players immediately after being put on probation for providing strippers to underage recruits by the NCAA.

Damn, I had forgotten about Darius Perry. Louisville will fall hard if he is a starter.

I didn't know this until a couple weeks ago, but Louisville landed a senior transfer who will probably be the starting point/combo guard.
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/3911628/lamarr-kimble

I'm hoping the Johnson kid from Louisville Trinity will be a contributor as well.

Johnson is out 4-6 months. If that timeline is accurate he should probably RS.

This thread summoned crazyq, that’s how you know it’s a prime time rustler.

In all honesty I think this makes us a top 10-15 squad like I said earlier in the week if he comes back. We have solid guard play and our wings will be special with Nwora and Williamson. Our front court has more depth with Igiehon being added into the mix, and another year in the system for Malik and Steven. Way greater expectations than last year, and I think we will be very good. However, a top 3 preseason is a bit much. I’d prefer to see us at like 8-12 range pre-season and dial back the hype a bit.
Doesn't matter much. Uof L will be sitting home ineligible to play this year in the NCAA tournament due to penalities levied by the NCAA.

Geezus....you serious? Did we have one last year and you didn't pay up? I honestly don't remember, but your squad simply ain't got enough to walk out of Rupp with a W.
Pay up what? And no we didn’t. It’s an avatar bet, and I think our squad looks better than yours. So, bet?

No. I stuck myself in a freeze pod after the championship so I could live in that moment for awhile longer. I'm basically Cpt American.
ha, I literally just watched endgame.. Small world.

seriously though, it's ok if you don't want to do an avatar bet.

ha, I literally just watched endgame.. Small world.

seriously though, it's ok if you don't want to do an avatar bet.

I didn't know what you meant. I thought you were saying we already had one. We can do one

What are the lengths of these avatar bets? We talking 2 weeks or ya'll gonna man up and make it the rest of the season? :D

A month sounds fair.
I got one with a TT that I'll go all off season on if he agree.However I made that bet first so I'll do one with a UL fanl if he's up to following through with a bet

My bad. I have a gentlemans avatar bet with some TT fan,who I can't remember. So I'm open to doing an avatar bet in the meantime with a UL fan.

I think the best way to do this is any UL lover of gays want to do a year long I'm up for it, however, I have a two week bet with a TT. I'll wear it prior and after that bet.

There's zero chance you win. You'd be a fool to believe in your team.

So @HRTheCard are you down with a year long bet? @UL_1986 if he bailes?

Just tell me and I'll confirm with "bet".

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT