ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Butler Requests Trade From MN

Jimmy Butler is a badass, beat the starters with third stringers. They really can’t win without him, Wiggins is one dimensional and his defense is sus, Towns is talented but plays charmin soft.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Jimmy Butler is a badass, beat the starters with third stringers. They really can’t win without him, Wiggins is one dimensional and his defense is sus, Towns is talented but plays charmin soft.
No issues with what Butler is doing but Minny has one option, try to win without him. It seems that both parties would be better off moving on. Unless this is all just a big troll job.

Reactions: UL_1986
No issues with what Butler is doing but Minny has one option, try to win without him. It seems that both parties would be better off moving on. Unless this is all just a big troll job.
Agreed, if this is what preseason practice looks like, the future of them coming together doesn’t seem too bright. Where do you see Butler going if there is a potential trade?

Agreed, if this is what preseason practice looks like, the future of them coming together doesn’t seem too bright. Where do you see Butler going if there is a potential trade?
Miami is still an option and a good one. I’m not sure if Butler has any say to where he can be traded but Minny could get some picks and a big contract to make it work in return. Not many teams with assets like that right now. Lakers, Boston and Philly have those but I’m not sue if those are too realistic right now.

Reactions: UL_1986
and Minnesota cancels practice today rather than deal with Jimmy making them feel bad again. What a pathetic organization.
I would have rolled the ball out their and said compete. Play games to 11 and losing team runs sprints. Butler went at the $$$ stars, yet complimented them. He has a point---KAT is soft and plays no defense and Wigs has more talent than anyone and uses about 60% of it. Both guys refuse to be serviceable on defense.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Miami is still an option and a good one. I’m not sure if Butler has any say to where he can be traded but Minny could get some picks and a big contract to make it work in return. Not many teams with assets like that right now. Lakers, Boston and Philly have those but I’m not sue if those are too realistic right now.
That’s what I was thinking as well, Miami could be a viable option.

Reactions: denniden
I guess be careful what ya wish for. I'm thinking the Bulls won the first Butler deal.

ADVERTISEMENT