ADVERTISEMENT

It's the live period. Who's the #1 player you want for your team's '19 class?

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
I'm going with Aidan Igiehon. He is a 6-10, 215lb Center that has been an absolute stud across the gauntlet so far. He's soon to be a 5* from what I've seen. I don't think he's a OAD talent, but you never know what's going to happen these days.

He reminds me a lot of Montrezl Harrell except he's taller and stronger. I've seen a few clips of his game and if he can dunk it, you best believe he's dunking it, which is 100% Montrezl Harrell.

I know he's talked about the schools recruiting him the hardest and I believe he said USC, Oregon, Stanford, and us. I'd love to have him.

Who do you all want?

Last edited:
ljtmbknbvzzt92tvbnug

Reactions: KisteK
Wiseman is the kid that could get Cal his recruiting mojo back.

Losing him to Penny would be a huge blow too. There’s some reputation riding on that one.

RJ Hampton (expected to reclassify), Hurt, and Robinson-Earl.

We are hearing Duke or KU for Hampton but going against Duke I'm not holding my breath. Right now Duke just about gets whoever they want.

Robinson-Earl is a legacy. Son of Lester Earl and his mother's family are all huge KU fans. Would be very surprised if he went somewhere else.

Hurt is the major possibility. Duke is coming after him hard but there is talk he doesn't want to leave the Midwest. Many say KU is a great spot here right now. Will probably be between Minnesota, KU, or Duke.

Give me any 2 of these guys to pair with Casey Morsell and I'll be thrilled

Josh Green
Aidan Igiehon
Drew Timme
Jae'lyn Withers

RJ Hampton (expected to reclassify), Hurt, and Robinson-Earl.

We are hearing Duke or KU for Hampton but going against Duke I'm not holding my breath. Right now Duke just about gets whoever they want.

Robinson-Earl is a legacy. Son of Lester Earl and his mother's family are all huge KU fans. Would be very surprised if he went somewhere else.

Hurt is the major possibility. Duke is coming after him hard but there is talk he doesn't want to leave the Midwest. Many say KU is a great spot here right now. Will probably be between Minnesota, KU, or Duke.

We're pushing hard for Hurt just because, well he's GREAT, and his Louisville ties with family attending here and being fans. However, I think Minnesota is in a great spot because that's where his brother attends. May be too hard unless you draw his bro too, so I've heard

Give me any 2 of these guys to pair with Casey Morsell and I'll be thrilled

Josh Green
Aidan Igiehon
Drew Timme
Jae'lyn Withers

Withers is good. He's going to skyrocket in the rankings for sure

Withers is good. He's going to skyrocket in the rankings for sure

Without question. I'm hoping that UVA being on him early will pay off. But I'm sure he'll end up at one of the blue bloods. Typical recruiting pattern for UVA.

Without question. I'm hoping that UVA being on him early will pay off. But I'm sure he'll end up at one of the blue bloods. Typical recruiting pattern for UVA.

Ik we've offered him the around 2 weeks ago I believe and have seen him every chance we could. He's already moved up a ton in the rankings since

Last edited:
As sexy as Hurt looks, gimmie the legacy.

I will then proceed to trumpet Jeremiah Robinson-Earl picking Kansas over Iowa for decades.

c733e82d-f747-4518-8bb2-ef55acedc9cb.gif

Wiseman is the second coming of Anthony Davis.

I think that ‘20 Jalen Green is also in the conversation of “A highschool superstar.” Kid doesnt need a second of college. He’s better than a lot of Guards in this years and next years class already.

I’d like to give a second answer because everyone else is doing so.

Romeo Weems. Ranked 33rd. 6’7 SF/PF. An athletic freak that hauls his ass off and can really drive. Fits the MSU mold.

I’ll give a 2nd name as well.

Isaiah Stewart. I’d like to have both Igiehon and Stewart if possible, but that’s not. They’re both centers and very good. Both give it their all each game. Igiehon just likes to dunk everything where Stewart has some great moves around the rim

Carton would be the obvious answer. I really want Zeke Nnaji though.

Vernon Carey for Duke, he's a superstar in the making.

For Duke, I gotta say Cole Anthony (maybe Isaiah Stewart as 1b).

Also, a couple of people have already mentioned Aidan Igiehon. I really think Capel might swoop in and steal this guy. He is recruiting him hard. Here are a few interesting excerpts from a Rivals Staff member (Pitt Site):

“I really enjoyed meeting him; I think it went great,” Igiehon told us. “There are only a few coaches you can really connect with on a human level. Some coaches feel robotic, but I really connected with him. It was a really good meeting.”

Capel sent O’Toole to Dublin on Wednesday to visit with Igiehon’s mother. I still can’t get over that story, and there are a lot of angles to consider. For starters, think about the cost; we talk about recruiting budgets and the University’s commitment to athletics, but they just spent a decent chunk to send a coach across the Atlantic for a one-day visit with the mother of a junior prospect. That’s taking recruiting seriously.

This guy is '20, but he doesn't need a second of college and is probably better than most guards out there for the '18-'19 classes.

Can't have just 1, going to need 5-6 guys in 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT