ADVERTISEMENT

Is your team on UK’s schedule to be humiliated this season?

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
how-are-you-how-you-doin.gif

Good talent on UKs roster this year just like every year, but with NIL and transfer portal, lots of teams have great talent. So no, I don’t think anyone is really scared to be “humiliated”. Also, Calipari is still coaching..

With that being said, Livingston looks like a baller. He played w Ree on our team amongst other top players, and Oak Hill looked really good. Should be a fun season.

That was last season you little brokeback mountain men. What a couple of stooges.

You mad, Cletus?

The pattern never changes. Self-declared offseason champs, then the games are actually played and your all stars are lucky if they can win a league full of football schools. Wash, rinse, repeat. But I don’t have to tell you. You know the drill.😆

You mad, Cletus?

The pattern never changes. Self-declared offseason champs, then the games are actually played and your all stars are lucky if they can win a league full of football schools. Wash, rinse, repeat. But I don’t have to tell you. You know the drill.😆
You will be begging for last years results after we're done with you.

You will be begging for last years results after we're done with you.
Ya didn't think this one out to well, did ya? 🤣

Just to remind you:

Last year----UK beat Kansas in a meaningless OOC game. Kansas went on to win the National Title.

It might be just me, but..................I don't think you'd have to get KU fans to beg...

You mad, Cletus?

You left off madly typing about their grandfather's accomplishments as a salve to soothe their sore hineys. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger

Just to remind you:

Last year----UK beat Kansas in a meaningless OOC game. Kansas went on to win the National Title.

It might be just me, but..................I don't think you'd have to get KU fans to beg...
UK fans regularly preach the only thing that matters is post season until they only win the regular season matchup. Then it all of a sudden matters. 🙂

UK fans regularly preach the only thing that matters is post season until they only win the regular season matchup. Then it all of a sudden matters. 🙂
Its called a rivalry. That's what makes the regular season fun. Winning at AF is extremely difficult. Expectations were set after that game and UK failed miserably. And the only reason you hang your hat on regular season games, and we all know why.

But awesome win over Bama. We're in an if only season. If only we had an o-line....

Its called a rivalry. That's what makes the regular season fun. Winning at AF is extremely difficult. Expectations were set after that game and UK failed miserably. And the only reason you hang your hat on regular season games, and we all know why.

But awesome win over Bama. We're in an if only season. If only we had an o-line....
I didn't think UT is a play off team and still don't, but they are a special team. That was the greatest UT game I have ever seen. Way better than 98.

I have said this before and I'll say it again Stoops is a good coach. I was impressed with his picks in the portal. I think the Vols beat y'all soundly, but that still doesn't diminish Stoops good work or UK's good year. 🙂

Reactions: cdbearde
I didn't think UT is a play off team and still don't, but they are a special team. That was the greatest UT game I have ever seen. Way better than 98.

I have said this before and I'll say it again Stoops is a good coach. I was impressed with his picks in the portal. I think the Vols beat y'all soundly, but that still doesn't diminish Stoops good work or UK's good year. 🙂
I think Stoops has done a tremendous job at UK. I think UT does too. Our O-line is usually strong, but its awful this year. We have probably the most talent at the skilled positions on offense as UK has ever had, but that o-line is killing them. UK can't score at the pace UT does and without the running game, with probably the best running back in the sec, they can't control the ball. UK will be on their heels all day.

I think UGA is very beatable this year. You guys have a chance at the play offs.

Last edited:
You mean Kentucky winning a meaningless OOC game and KU winning the national championship?

Begging is a little strong, but I’d sign up for it.

Just to remind you:

You all like to use that word “meaningless”. I agree it is meaningless, but I’m not sure what word to use to describe a defeat that the defeated continue to discuss. It’s kind of cute. Funny how it wasn’t meaningless until the end of the season. It was an absolute prison rape up to that point. But whatever soothes your hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think Stoops has done a tremendous job at UK. I think UT does too. Our O-line is usually strong, but its awful this year. We have probably the most talent at the skilled positions on offense as UK has ever had, but that o-line is killing them. UK can't score at the pace UT does and without the running game, with probably the best running back in the sec, they can't control the ball. UK will be on their heels all day.

I think UGA is very beatable this year. You guys have a chance at the play offs.
Well, you never know what's going to happen and that goes for both of us. I thought y'all were done before the MSU game and I was wrong. If you had told me Bryce Young would throw for a million yards against us Saturday, I probably wouldn't have watched the game. We beat bama, so the rest of the season is house money.

Reactions: cdbearde
You all like to use that word “meaningless”. I agree it is meaningless, but I’m not sure what word to use to describe a defeat that the defeated continue to discuss. It’s kind of cute. Funny how it wasn’t meaningless until the end of the season. It was an absolute prison rape up to that point. But whatever soothes your hole.

Who is discussing it until dopes like you bring it up? Why would any KU fan give a single shit? 😂

But thanks for proving, yet again, what your Super Bowl is!

Last edited:
Who is discussing it until dopes like you bring it up? Why would any KU fan give a single shit? 😂

But thank for proving, once again, what your Super Bowl is!
i bet you will celebrate a game in Rupp this season. Besides I agreed that it’s meaningless. What more do you want you wankstain?!

Now go rub some more salve on that hole bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
losing at AF is tough, same as losing at Rupp. no shame in trying to downplay or forget it all together.

losing at AF is tough, same as losing at Rupp. no shame in trying to downplay or forget it all together.
A player that has since transferred from the program made himself marketable to other schools that night by stretching their holes and splitting their O rings. Nothing more, nothing less. Just your basic prom rape by Brooks on the National Champs. Meaningless.

i remember them celebrating exactly that. (can name names)

They had a streak going and brought it up.

I guess that's different.

I'm sure you can see the difference between noting a 3 game win streak and repeated chest-beating over one game after the opponent won the nat'l championship and you got Peacocked. 😆

Curious....did you not laugh your ass off if/when Indiana fans did this in 2012? Can't imagine any of them would bring it up this often though.

i bet you will celebrate a game in Rupp this season. Besides I agreed that it’s meaningless. What more do you want you wankstain?!

Now go rub some more salve on that hole bitch.
Ah, I see! So......why do you guys bring it up in every other post again?

I'm sure you can see the difference between noting a 3 game win streak and repeated chest-beating over one game after the opponent won the nat'l championship and you got Peacocked. 😆

Curious....did you not laugh your ass off when an Indiana fan did this in 2012? Can't imagine any of them would bring it up this often though.
UK beat IU on the way to the title. finished with title and scoreboard.

I don't remember Colts fans talking smack after the Chiefs won the Super Bowl either. Or White Sox fans bragging about sweeping the Royals during the year they won the World Series.

Weird.

Funny how all IU fans here is how we won a meaningless game in December....

Funny how itwasn't meaningless until the end of the year....

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT