ADVERTISEMENT

Is it too soon to talk about Duke 40-0 next year with all that talent coming?

Yep. Pretty sure you can't win a national title if you don't have multiple good/elite shooters. Not crazy excited about how the freshmen compliment each other, to be honest. Would have loved to snagged Cole Swider. Maybe Alex O'Connell gets more minutes, and hopefully Tre/RJ can be somewhat reliable. If not, it might be a long season.
One reason I'm excited about UK's team next year is we'll actually have multiple shooters instead of a team most comprised of slashers.

Posting 30x in two hours about UK is “too easy”?

You’ve written more about UK’s recruiting class this morning than most UK fans have this month.

Just chill. It’ll be okay.

Have you checked your homeboard? This isn't that hard. What would make me not believe what 30 others have written on their board? I'm simply summarizing what your brethren have stated. What else am I supposed to do in a class that I have an A in by doing this every time we meet?

Have you checked your homeboard? This isn't that hard. What would make me not believe what 30 others have written on their[sic]? I'm simply summarizing what your brethren have stated. What else am I supposed to do in a class that I have an A in by doing this every time we meet?
I thought you were young. Kudos on the A.

..and there*

Reactions: HRTheCard
Nobody has left Nova yet. They got to fit in there somewhere.

Think I saw today that those around nova are expecting bridges and Brunson to declare and hire agents

59858382.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT