ADVERTISEMENT

Is it against board rules to say the SEC is trash?

I’m betting it has something to do with the fact that one of the mods is a Kentucky fan.

Btw, just think.....this is the conference that you bragged about winning for the first time in a billion years. Hahaha.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I’m betting it has something to do with the fact that one of the mods is a Kentucky fan.

Btw, just think.....this is the conference that you bragged about winning for the first time in a billion years. Hahaha.
Ha. I suspect the same on that.

We’ve won it the last couple years and it was much better. Don’t plan to brag much about running roughshod over the SEC this season.

Reactions: Monorojo
I mean it’s an SEC thread but unfortunately other SEC hoops fans probably don’t want to show their face around the Internet these days.

Right, totally different thread than the other Auburn/SEC thread that was posted an hour before.

They're not as good as last year. Thought they would improve but looks to be a down year outside of Auburn.
Which is fine with me. Not gonna cry if we win the conference easily.

Btw, we've won 22 of our last 23 games with the only loss by 1 point to the team that won the NC. Unreal how far Auburn has come under Pearl

They're not as good as last year. Thought they would improve but looks to be a down year outside of Auburn.
Which is fine with me. Not gonna cry if we win the conference easily.

Btw, we've won 22 of our last 23 games with the only loss by 1 point to the team that won the NC. Unreal how far Auburn has come under Pearl

Still early. Teams will heat up. Auburn still has no idea what to do on offense.

Reactions: olsonab and rdgtr
I don’t know if I’m surprised Auburn is playing as well as they are, or that Pearl hasn’t had a heart attack yet.
Somewhere out there, Gary Williams knows how he feels.

Reactions: tw3301 and olsonab
Kenpom & rpi stil have the following SEC teams ranked in the top 25/50:

Kentucky (15, 120)
Auburn (18, rpi -1)
Florida (23, 21)
Tennessee (29, 40)
Arkansas (32, 14)

LSU & Mississippi are also in contention for the NCAAs!

the SMU vs Georgia game last night was fantastic. Glad I recorded it. Double OT thriller.

Remember when people thought Florida was on par with Auburn going into the season? Lol sheesh they’re terrible.

UTs season on the brink sucks that kid Turner is hurt.

Maybe UK can get a decent W tonight...

Reactions: Uncle Baby Billy
I mean it’s an SEC thread but unfortunately other SEC hoops fans probably don’t want to show their face around the Internet these days.
What is more amazing is the direct correlation of Auburn fair weather posters in the last two years. Were y'all just hatched 24 months ago? Were you UK fans 3 yrs ago?

What is more amazing is the direct correlation of Auburn fair weather posters in the last two years. Were y'all just hatched 24 months ago? Were you UK fans 3 yrs ago?
Ha. Been an Auburn fan for quite sometime.

Also a lifelong Duke and UNC fan if you must know.

I was at Auburn during the Lebo years and went to quite a few games and as far as this board goes there was truly nothing to report. Had a few friends on the team and they tried very hard but....

I've never understood the people out there that consider themselves "fans" of teams they have ZERO connections with other than they want to be a "fan" of a name school. I knew people that acted like they were always fans of UConn or Duke basketball in the late 90's then some of those same people decided they were big UNC or Gonzaga fans in the mid-2000's.

The worst are the people in alabama who were "die hard" auburn football fans until bama won the 2009 national title, then they had "always been bama fans"......until auburn and cam won it all in 2010 and the viscous cycle continued. Those are just the worst kind of people.

Not gonna disagree with you Opie but AU will lose a few on the road, it's just to tough.

This LSU team has a long way to go to get close to last years team. The absence of Waters and Reid is huge and they are lost out there. Even though several return the leadership is gone and they don't do the things that good teams do to win. They should go back and watch the East Tenn game over and over and see how a Jr. and Sr. oriented club works together as a team to win.

OccasionalMaleBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT