ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Hawkeyes

Ah yes because when a building loses power for a few it means they will get killed.

A couple Indiana High Schools have better gyms than Carver
you mean like when that beam fell from the ceiling was a electrical power outage. its funny how these occur right before Iowa is to play, this time forcing Iowa to practice in a HS Gymn rather than Assembley Hall.

no want I want is for you to be a good little girl and go back and sit at your desk.

giphy.gif

you mean like when that beam fell from the ceiling was a electrical power outage. its funny how these occur right before Iowa is to play, this time forcing Iowa to practice in a HS Gymn rather than Assembley Hall.
SHould be used to this. Carver isn't much different....Laughing

you mean like when that beam fell from the ceiling was a electrical power outage. .
Do what? Dude Assembly Hall is 10x;s the venue of Iowa's soup bowl. Hell there are better HS gyms in Indiana than Carver.

a conspiracy! refs, schools, contractors AND electricians are all against the Hawkeyes,,,,idiot.

Lol there young this year, no no ones stepped up as the go to guy, and they need time to develop chemistry together and get the kinks out there game. Weiscamp coming next year top 50 recruit he scored 47 a week ago being double and triple teamed dude will be a stud. This team will be in the top 25 next year the whole year.

Lol there young this year, no no ones stepped up as the go to guy, and they need time to develop chemistry together and get the kinks out there game. Weiscamp coming next year top 50 recruit he scored 47 a week ago being double and triple teamed dude will be a stud. This team will be in the top 25 next year the whole year.
the best thing about Wieskamp is his abilty to try and get his teammates involved.

another note on Wieskamp he is just the 2nd Junior to be named the Iowa Gatorade POY, the other was Harrison Barnes who went to UNCheats because of the forest fire started by Licklighter.

Reactions: Iowahawkeyes1993
These threads are the best, I don't care what anyone says.
It's like reading national enquirer while you're checking out at the grocery store. You don't have anything better to do, and know that there is a no possible way that anybody believes this.

Reactions: JimboBBN
none of them are worse than the ones the Indiana has lost to. in that arena that needs to be torn down before somebody gets hurt or possibly killed.

I about threw my phone out the window from laughing when I got to this one. LOL never change Gil, you're the greatest of all time bub

I about threw my phone out the window from laughing when I got to this one. LOL never change Gil, you're the greatest of all time bub
if assembly hall had been filled with fans when that streel beam fell people would have been killed and seriously injured, fortunately it happened when nobody was around.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
if assembly hall had been filled with fans when that streel beam fell people would have been killed and seriously injured, fortunately it happened when nobody was around.

They do need to get their shit together.

ADVERTISEMENT