ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine not being a UK fan.

As long as the UNC guys got a heads up and get out without telling the Dukies that's fine. We need a new stadium anyway.
I hear ya. UK extended the lease on Rupp (which is 10 years older than the Dean Dome) until 2033 so it's been in the process of getting "upgrades," or as I like to call it, polishing a turd.

I hear ya. UK extended the lease on Rupp (which is 10 years older than the Dean Dome) until 2033 so it's been in the process of getting "upgrades," or as I like to call it, polishing a turd.
i'll be the first to say it's a barn. Better looking barn sure, but barn.

I'ts not easy to shit on a cathedral but Rupp deserves it.

Keep in mind some of the best home courts are barns.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
It’s fine, lol. Means I don’t live in KY, at least. ;)
licking-lips-nelly.gif

Tilly?

If you beat them regularly it's not so bad. 😁
Then She said “beat them regularly”😂 What’s that series record again Lulu or does the series record only matter from when Barnes was coach???

Reactions: JC for 3
Being 2nd in all time wins is something to be proud of

UK fans bank a lot on those banners won by white nationalist teams.

Lol you literally have the wins lead because you played around 150 extra games in the early 1900s. Looks like we aren't the only ones banking on old ass history.

Step your win % up.

Then She said “beat them regularly”😂 What’s that series record again Lulu or does the series record only matter from when Barnes was coach???
This is really a win win situation. You can take comfort in all y’all’s victories in 1920’s and I can enjoy kicking y’all’s ass in the present day. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
9-7 in 16 games = "beat them regularly" in LuLu's mind.

Throw in games against UK when he coached at Clemson and Texas, he's 11-9 vs UK. Wow, what a commanding lead.

This is really a win win situation. You can take comfort in all y’all’s victories in 1920’s and I can enjoy kicking y’all’s ass in the present day. 😀
Per usual Lulu is dodging the question! I’ll answer it for you Luler! It’s like 157-76! Ut and RSR have like a 2 game advantage over UK so if that’s your idea “beating us regular” I’d hate to know what you call what UK has done to Ut over the years! 😂

Per usual Lulu is dodging the question! I’ll answer it for you Luler! It’s like 157-76! Ut and RSR have like a 2 game advantage over UK so if that’s your idea “beating us regular” I’d hate to know what you call what UK has done to Ut over the years! 😂
2 or 3 games is pretty big in a sample size of 10 years Scooter.
I have a question, though. Do you get all excited when you dust off those old 8mm tapes in preparation of watching the UK Cats battling the 1947 season? 🤪

I have a question, though. Do you get all excited when you dust off those old 8mm tapes in preparation of watching the UK Cats battling the 1947 season? 🤪
Would you trade UT's current Sweet Sixteens Seasons for some older titles?

The banners are a bit bare.

Serious question! Do you ever come up with your own insults or do you always use everybody else’s? I remember telling you one day that you prolly got off on pulling out you 90’s vhs tapes and watching old Manning games and living the good ol days all over. I remember when I started calling you Deller and now all you do is copy what I say. Can you really not come up with your own? If you wanna add me on Snapchat we can snap and I’ll help you with some insults.

Lol you literally have the wins lead because you played around 150 extra games in the early 1900s. Looks like we aren't the only ones banking on old ass history.

Step your win % up.

You had a massive lead not too long ago. Step your modern era game up!

Serious question! Do you ever come up with your own insults or do you always use everybody else’s? I remember telling you one day that you prolly got off on pulling out you 90’s vhs tapes and watching old Manning games and living the good ol days all over. I remember when I started calling you Deller and now all you do is copy what I say. Can you really not come up with your own? If you wanna add me on Snapchat we can snap and I’ll help you with some insults.

You coined that phrase? Nice!

Would you trade UT's current Sweet Sixteens Seasons for some older titles?

The banners are a bit bare.
National Title would be fun!

FF, no big deal, but it would be improvement, so Yea!

Beating UK and listening to y'all whine, Priceless! 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT