ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine not being a UK fan.

giphy.gif

When was the last time UK won an NCAA tourney game?
When's the last time they bitch-slapped Kansas at their house? (Sorry, that's the best we got at the moment). 😭😭😭😭

Saying that kind of reminds me of 2012, when Indiana fans talked mad shit about beating UK in the regular season even after UK knocked them out of the tournament on the way to a natty. 😂 (I was very thankful, after the fact, that UK lost to Vandy in the SECT that season, otherwise IU would've been their only loss. Never would've heard the end of it...)

When's the last time they bitch-slapped Kansas at their house? (Sorry, that's the best we got at the moment). 😭😭😭😭

Saying that kind of reminds me of 2012, when Indiana fans talked mad shit about beating UK in the regular season even after UK knocked them out of the tournament on the way to a natty. 😂 (I was very thankful, after the fact, that UK lost to Vandy in the SECT that season, otherwise IU would've been their only loss. Never would've heard the end of it...)
Your transformation into Indiana is complete. 😆

Well there is that!

I’d imagine being a UK fan feels a lot like getting older.

You know your best days are behind you but it doesn’t stop you from telling the young guys at the gym that you used to rep 350.
Dang young man that hits home in more than one, or two, heck I can't count the ways, getting old is not fun unless you realize it beats the alternative. 🥺

I know we f with each other here but I hope all of you UK fans and your families are safe. The flooding in some of the areas there look awful.
I can't speak for others but everything about this board for me is a celebration of my love of a game.

I like to celebrate the game with others I feel love it as much as I do.

When it's all said and done. I'm more interested in you all as ppl than I am in the actual game.

You all's happiness and safety are what makes this board go.

I can't speak for others but everything about this board for me is a celebration of my love of a game.

I like to celebrate the game with others I feel love it as much as I do.

When it's all said and done. I'm more interested in you all as ppl than I am in the actual game.

You all's happiness and safety are what makes this board go.
Whatever, I hope the Dean Dome crumbles to the ground with a packed house inside when they're playing Duke. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT