ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois

Just checked - still chokin on that Mizzou hog
Meh, decent teams beat good teams. Would love to see the ensuing ass beating Illinois would put on Mizzou in the tourney, but unfortunately, Cuonzo coaches the tigers. He doesn’t win in the tournament.

Some people never learn. Never overreact super early in the season. Illini were unlucky early but they are certainly have final four potential
Definitely final four potential. But like most teams, we could lose early. We will lose more games this year, and that is fine. Just get the right draw in the tournament and who knows. It’s fun being part of the conversation again.

Definitely final four potential. But like most teams, we could lose early. We will lose more games this year, and that is fine. Just get the right draw in the tournament and who knows. It’s fun being part of the conversation again.

I agree. Not a lock but Illinois is a legit top 10 team in my mind. Upsets can happen though, it’s March madness

Meh, decent teams beat good teams. Would love to see the ensuing ass beating Illinois would put on Mizzou in the tourney, but unfortunately, Cuonzo coaches the tigers. He doesn’t win in the tournament.
“Decent teams beat good teams.” You’re a genius

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

As long as Pickett and Pinson are at Mizzou they will beat Illinois. I'd even add Mark Smith and Tilmon. Lots of Illini connections on Mizzou and ruffled feathers. They hold a grudge and back it up.

As long as Pickett and Pinson are at Mizzou they will beat Illinois. I'd even add Mark Smith and Tilmon. Lots of Illini connections on Mizzou and ruffled feathers. They hold a grudge and back it up.
Mark Smith’s charmin ass hasn’t done anything. Pickett is the reason. If this game was played at the end of the season, Illinois wins the last two at least. Underwood teams are much better after conference play starts.

Reactions: chitownillinifan
Mark Smith’s charmin ass hasn’t done anything. Pickett is the reason. If this game was played at the end of the season, Illinois wins the last two at least. Underwood teams are much better after conference play starts.

It’s a streaky series, and our streaks are always decidedly longer, lol. Order will be restored next year.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Yah because Illinois dominates Nebraska in league play. Illinois is looking great.

Literally who gives a shit if you win? I’ll take surviving a Big Ten road game vs. the worst team on our off night (and Nebraska’s best game of the year) to stay alone in second any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

With that said, I’m glad there are only two more potential “bad losses” (NETwise) left on the schedule and they’re both at home, lol...

[/“If this game was played at the end of the season, Illinois wins the last two at least.“ what an idiotic take.

I guess you have a point, wouldn’t want to run into that buzzsaw who just gave 4-12 Nebraska all they could handle in overtime.

Don't be jealous that we win our letdown games against bad teams (except Mizzou apparently).

And then they pee their pants in Lansing! What a terrible officiated game, to bad it was the 16 free throws that we missed when they called one

Is coffee cock burn only having 3 assist on the season a real thing?

Or were the BSing on game day?

This is why you don't judge Top players by numbers...

Only one ball out there

Those Top 25 players you think you have at Illinois wouldn't be getting the ball that much at Texas...

We just have more talent

Damn. What would Illinois be with that Texas talent? Scary to think about.

😄😂🤣😂😄

Stop making excuses.

You were extremely overrated. No where close to being a Top 5 team

I told you and you denied and kept saying that Illinois was a legit Final 4 contender.

Nothing personal but there wasn't anything on the resume to say Illinois was elite.

Good to great team but not great to elite

I just need some closure on this one.

See where Illinois is at.

B1G wasn't as strong as originally thought truthfully.
Iowa and Wisconsin especially..

THAT is how you come back for this?! Hahaha. Honestly, dude - grow a pair. Did someone from the Midwest or Illinois specifically bang your mom or something? Takes a really deranged hater to not admit this Illini team is DAMN good.

ADVERTISEMENT