ADVERTISEMENT

Ignore feature or the report button?

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Who here uses either.?

Some won't report and just the ignore, some won't use the ignore and prefer to report.

Grow up both of you. Let your balls hang.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I don’t use either. I like the engagement, good, bad or otherwise. I really don’t get a lot of genuinely discourteous interaction here. I try to get along with everybody. If anybody doesn’t agree with me or thinks I’m stupid or immature, they’re entitled to their opinion , no matter how idiotic it may be.

Last edited:
I don’t use either. I like the engagement, good, bad or otherwise. I really don’t get a lot of genuinely discourteous interaction here. I try to get along with everybody. If anybody doesn’t agree with me or thinks I’m stupid or immature, they’re entitled to their option, no matter how idiotic it may be.
As it should be. It’s a gosh dang message board with fake names. Too many take it WAY too seriously.

He has bragged on how many people he has on ignore, you know who he is.

I'm pretty sure when he logs in, he can only see Kentucky fans' posts. It's kinda cool to be able to talk to somebody in the room w/out them being able to hear it though.

Hey, Bert, you're a turd-punching circus midget.

• Love
Reactions: AWilli6995
I only have one person ignored and he's on rafters.

Sometimes I click "show post by ignored user" and I remember how great the decision to ignore was l.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Don't think I've ever reported anyone, had someone on ignore before the rivals refresh but idk who it was because that was all reset. Oh well.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm pretty sure when he logs in, he can only see Kentucky fans' posts. It's kinda cool to be able to talk to somebody in the room w/out them being able to hear it though.

Hey, Bert, you're a turd-punching circus midget.
I come here to talk to fans from other schools, even the douche canoes from IU. If I wanted to talk to just Purdue fans, I'd join the circle jerk on the homeboard.

Thin-skinned Nancy boys love to click the report button.
I’m just glad we don’t have a thin-skinned, petty little tyrant as a mod. They’re all on home boards.

Cheers to @Kevin Bryan. It’s awesome that we can joke around and poke fun at each other without fear of getting the ban hammer. Everyone keeps it pretty light and we all get some laughs.

I’m just glad we don’t have a thin-skinned, petty little tyrant as a mod. They’re all on home boards.

Cheers to @Kevin Bryan. It’s awesome that we can joke around and poke fun at each other without fear of getting the ban hammer. Everyone keeps it pretty light and we all get some laughs.
co-sign

ADVERTISEMENT