ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to pick a CBB coach for president...who would vote for?

Sound.Slave

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2019
I'm going with Calipari. The guy is just so damned charismatic. The Vice President role would be filled posthumously by Rick Majerus.

64efd6c2-c246-47b2-bac9-21b12d27db56.jpg

Rick-Majerus-Utah.jpg

The problem with Cal is after he enters the Oval office, he will have to vacate the position.

I'd go with Tony Bennett as President with Jay Wright as his VP. Bennett would have no problems making sure our national defense is impenetrable.

The problem with Cal is after he enters the Oval office, he will have to vacate the position.

I'd go with Tony Bennett as President with Jay Wright as his VP. Bennett would have no problems making sure our national defense is impenetrable.
Well, you have to remember it's the USA, he won't need to cheat running the all-time best country.

I'm must going to assume everyone here knows Rick pulled his prick to Ashley Judd.

""Man, if they show Ashley one more time, I'm not going to have to rent a movie when I get back to the hotel tonight."

Other great quotes.

"When I die, they might as well bury me at the finish line at Churchill Downs so they can run over me one more time."

"Jay, you're probably one of those guys who gets out of the shower when he needs to take a piss."

Last edited:
Reactions: CB3UK
ADVERTISEMENT