ADVERTISEMENT

I’m putting FSU I’m upset alert

Chris Lykes is 5 for 28 from the field in two games against Duke this season. Goldwire and Tre got him locked up.

I think he prefers "little person".

And then Miami goes out and loses by 30. Woof!

Big difference between road and home. Also, coming off an OT game against a team like FSU when you don’t have much depth, and then going to Cameron...well good luck.

Reactions: Fsuwarpath10
Chris Lykes is 5 for 28 from the field in two games against Duke this season. Goldwire and Tre got him locked up.

He’s just overrated period. I have no clue why some fawn all over him. Jim L has said often that if he was 6’6 he’d be Michael Jordan. Frankly, I think if he was normal guard size (6’3) he’d be considered just another guy.

He was 0-12 in a game against FSU last season.

Reactions: dukedevilz
He’s just overrated period. I have no clue why some fawn all over him. Jim L has said often that if he was 6’6 he’d be Michael Jordan. Frankly, I think if he was normal guard size (6’3) he’d be considered just another guy.

He was 0-12 in a game against FSU last season.

He's a fun player to watch. Quick and shifty. Good handles. Not much of a facilitator, though. Can't have a 5'7 combo guard running the show. He struggles against more physical teams. I'll give him credit for almost single-handedly beating Illinois. But yes, he is a little overvalued.

He's a fun player to watch. Quick and shifty. Good handles. Not much of a facilitator, though. Can't have a 5'7 combo guard running the show. He struggles against more physical teams. I'll give him credit for almost single-handedly beating Illinois. But yes, he is a little overvalued.

Oh I definitely agree that he can make some spectacular plays. Super quick.

But you listen to announcers or even some journalists sometimes and it’s like he’s a dang 1st team all ACC point guard.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Miami has struggled with him as their lead guard.

Reactions: dukedevilz
He is fun to watch, agreed.

He also plays for frickin Miami half the nation probably doesn't know who the guy is, maybe the noise in FLA is a little louder on him than it is other places.

He probably DOES get a sympathy card for being a midget, err uh... a little person!

ADVERTISEMENT