ADVERTISEMENT

How long is your commute to work?

Sometimes an hour........Sometimes 2....3....or 6. Sometimes I fly. SOmetimes I drive.

As for my day job---30 minute drive down HWY 31.

Working the 1st round of the Indiana baseball State tourney. They sent me to freaking Switzerland County for the Sectional(first round in Indiana). 60 damn miles down a winding ass, two-lane, narrow as fvck road. My second game last niight did not end until 11:30. Didn't get home until damn near 1:30. Seesh. All was great until the plate game got smoked, and I had to replace him. A good 30-35 minute delay.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
35-40 minutes on the A/D train. Not too bad since I just watch Netflix the whole way while drinking my coffee.

Other thread about rush hour made me think of this. Just curious how far you live from your job and how long it takes you to get there in the morning or get home at night?

I live on the north side of Chicago, 16 miles from my office in the northern suburb of Northbrook. It takes me anywhere from 40-50 minutes to get to/from in Chicago rush hour. When I go to work Saturday mornings at the same time it takes me 15 minutes.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also have to go to court a couple times a week which changes things. If I have to go downtown which is a 7 mile drive it takes 45 minutes. If I have to go to the collar counties it can take anywhere from an hour to 1.5 hours depending on where I gotta go.
It takes me about 1 minute to walk upstairs.

30-35 mins. It’s gravy until I get into SF proper, then it turns to shit when I get off the Bay Bridge.

giphy.gif

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Other thread about rush hour made me think of this. Just curious how far you live from your job and how long it takes you to get there in the morning or get home at night?

I live on the north side of Chicago, 16 miles from my office in the northern suburb of Northbrook. It takes me anywhere from 40-50 minutes to get to/from in Chicago rush hour. When I go to work Saturday mornings at the same time it takes me 15 minutes.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also have to go to court a couple times a week which changes things. If I have to go downtown which is a 7 mile drive it takes 45 minutes. If I have to go to the collar counties it can take anywhere from an hour to 1.5 hours depending on where I gotta go.

14 miles, 15 minutes. Too damn long

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT