ADVERTISEMENT

Holy heat

Even with it being hot as shit. The thought of snow just kills any good mood.
Not usually a big fan of winter, but with my career change and living in Connecticut, it means I get winters off and can spend them where I want. In the south. Last year I spent 2 months in SC and NC and this year I’ll be in West Palm for the winter. Looking forward to the snow flying!

It’s 113 on heat index here right now.

I'm 50% Irish/Scottish. I know the ultra white guy problems hah. But sub-zero temps are just too much. Can't wear enough layers. If it's 100 degrees, at least I can jump in a pool or lake to cool off.
I'm 100% the other way, I can bundle up when it's cold, but only take off so much in heat?

Reactions: jamo0001 and KisteK
Had Summer league college ball today(Bloomington). Coaches asked if we could play two, 5 inning games, insead of 7. Ummmm, yeah. It wasn't that bad reeally. Had a nice breeze most of the day....some decent cloud cover. But damn----when the breeeze left, and the sun popped out? Holy **** was it hot.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’m out in this crap from 7:30am until after dark most days. It gets freaking HOT!!!

Relief is coming...This week is going to be sweet...No humidity...Highs in the mid-80's. Lows in the 60's. My kind of weather.

I like the heat. In fact, since July started I have begun to push mow the steep parts of my lawn for some exercise when I usually ride mow them.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT