ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiberg turns down Nebraska's

"Lawrence, KS on line 1 sir. . . "

tenor.gif

Reactions: BabaySharkk
Awwwwwww, do I have to remove Fant?......wait a minute..... Furrentz already did.
yeah Fant left to play in the NFL as a possible 1st round pick just like TE RSSO Hockenson left to go to the NFL as a possible 1st round pick. yeah I can tell how you would think KF ran those 2 off,

yeah Fant left to play in the NFL as a possible 1st round pick just like TE RSSO Hockenson left to go to the NFL as a possible 1st round pick. yeah I can tell how you would think KF ran those 2 off,
Sweet, I get to keep him, then. Thanks pheg.

Lol Iowa fans are scared shitless

This is the troubling part of gil/dragon's autism. His persistence causes others to think that this is what Iowa is like.

Edit: To further illustrate, when an autist plays video games at a high level nobody cares because it's video games. When they discuss Iowa sports and recruiting, it sucks oxygen out of the room.

Reactions: PilotDoctor
This is the troubling part of gil/dragon's autism. His persistence causes others to think that this is what Iowa is like.

Edit: To further illustrate, when an autist plays video games at a high level nobody cares because it's video games. When they discuss Iowa sports and recruiting, it sucks oxygen out of the room.
and its people like you that makes it out to be that Iowa is worse than it is in any sport,

you never say anuthing about Iowa sports but constantly tears Iowa down at every turn.

and its people like you that makes it out to be that Iowa is worse than it is in any sport,

you never say anuthing about Iowa sports but constantly tears Iowa down at every turn.
My bad, Professor English. I certainly wasn't trying to misrepresent Iowa to non-Iowa people who have access to our games, stats, records, etc. Do you have any idea how presumptuous it is to assume the people you're talking at don't know about Iowa athletics? We're a Big Ten school. People know who we are.

My bad, Professor English. I certainly wasn't trying to misrepresent Iowa to non-Iowa people who have access to our games, stats, records, etc. Do you have any idea how presumptuous it is to assume the people you're talking at don't know about Iowa athletics? We're a Big Ten school. People know who we are.
oh well they can read they don't need you to keep trashing the Iowa sports program,
things are on the upswing for Iowa sports. today Iowa Baseball just won their 2nd straight vs #23 Illinois.

some of the to early FB prediction have Iowa in the top 20. since KF has changed his staff the the final records have been these
2013 8-5
2014 7-6
2015 12-2 BT West division Title 8-0 BT
2016 8-5
2017 8-5
2018 9-4

screw Rival and their ratings, these just show how much they can't stand Iowa
2017 team top players
2* MLB Jewel 1st team AA
2* CB Jackson 1st team AA
2* RB Wadley back to back 1000 yards rusher 1st team in NJ
RSSO 2* TE Hockenson 1st team AA Projected 1st rnd NFL Pick
JR 3* TE Fant 3rd team AA projected 1st rnd NFL pick

then in the 17 class US Army AA DT Linderbaum was just a 3*

those are just a few that were screwed over by Rivals
this year recruits
QB Hogan is a 4* by 247 and ESPN but is just a 3*
DL Jones is a 4* by 247 but is just a 3* by Rival
19 commits
OL Miller 4* by 247 and ESPN best he got from Rivals was a 5.6 3*
OL Endres 4* by 247 and ESPN he gets a 5.6 3* ranking.
TE Lee 4* by 247 3* by Rivals.

give them that 4th * by Rivals and the team ranking ends up in the high 30's vs the 40's
the perception of the FB program changes
the BB program has these for 4*'s by class
SR PG Jordan 4* outside ESPN's top 100 unranked 3* by Rivals
RSSR SG Moss 4* outside ESPN's top 100 unranked 3* by Rivals
SR PF Cook #38 overall by ESPN top 100 by Rivals
JR C Garza top 100 4* by ESPN 4* outside Rivals top 100
RSSO Connor top 100 4* by ESPN 4* Outside Rivals top 100
incoming Patrick top 100 by ESPN Bossi himself posted that Patrick needed a elite teams offer to justify that #21 ranking and has since dropped out of the top 60
incoming Toussaint 4* #81 grade by ESPN just outside ESPN's top 100. unranked 3* by Rivals

that makes 8 4* recruits by ESPN, they just went from SO's that won 14 games total and 4 games in the BT
to 23 games total and 10 games in the BT

as we are seeing in the NCAAT Senior led teams are in the Elite 8, Tennessee has 3 SR starters and it took the OT to beat Iowa.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
ADVERTISEMENT