ADVERTISEMENT

Ho Hum. Carolina dominates Kentucky yet again

I honestly don't know why you are puffing your chest out about beating a football school but whatever.

I didn't catch the game; was Calipari pissed at the refs or his players here? Warning: NSFW!!!

Are you a Cock fan? I think you’re the first one I’ve ever seen on this board. Congrats on the win. By the way the calls where pretty even so the refs wasn’t trying to give us anything.
They’ve been here a lot longer than you, evidently

Reactions: robert4usc
Considering the refs did everything in their power to give Kentucky the win, this really wasn't a contest.

Like I said, Silva is an All American and was the best player on thw court.

What's scary is this is a rebuilding year for Carolina. Once Bowen, Zion and Simons suit up for Carolina, Kentucky might consider a 9 point loss to Carolina as a huge moral victory.

@Cal's Kat @Kentucky Bandit @Wildcat Willy RollLaugh

#WeFinalFourCocky SmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmile
I was at the game last night. My issue is with the UK fans. My question is where do they all go for Football season? I have made the trip up there 8 or 9 times and always seen nice classy fans. Last night I saw a totally different group of fans from UK.

12-51 now vs. UK all-time. Congrats on the win, but the only team "giving it away" was UK. Up 14 and self destructed.

12-51 now vs. UK all-time. Congrats on the win, but the only team "giving it away" was UK. Up 14 and self destructed.

Carolina was up nine in the first half. Stupid logic. If you want an out, blame the refs. Horrible officiating that destroyed any chance UK had to get hot

Fouls and free throw attempts looks pretty evenly distributed... not blaming refs for letting the 14-point lead get away. See ya in the SEC tourney.

I was at the game last night. My issue is with the UK fans. My question is where do they all go for Football season? I have made the trip up there 8 or 9 times and always seen nice classy fans. Last night I saw a totally different group of fans from UK.
We've decided we're a football school now.

Carolina was up nine in the first half. Stupid logic. If you want an out, blame the refs. Horrible officiating that destroyed any chance UK had to get hot
The referees ruined the flow of the game.If I am not mistaken 59 fouls were called on both teams.The game itself took right at 2hours30minutes to be completed,the refs had to bring in subs also due to the the number of fouls called.;)

Beware of Frank Martin. This team is nowhere close to their potential yet. If we can somehow sneak into the tournament, it could be bad news on this message board again. Sorry
I'm considering saying the same thing about UK - the up 14 pts version - but unfortunately there's also the losing to S. Carolina version. Not sure which one we really are. We were both versions in the same game.

They missed the same number of free throws as USC. Three UK guys stayed home in Lexington and that may have made a difference also.

Let USC have their day. They beat UK. Hell even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut.
Speaking of finding a nut. Anyone ever watch Brighton Beach Memoirs? So many great quotes in that film.

"You have to diddle yourself, if you don't, your voice won't change".

Another UK loss. Another thread with UK fans blaming the refs.

Like clockwork.
I saw on the UL board that they want UVA and UK in the same bracket. It was a pretty good thread. It would be interesting for a team know for defense play a team that can't score for shit. Every made basket would be by chance.

A very wise poster recently said, If only our team would score more points then we'd win.

It's fun watching young men score. Football allows for more celebration time.

When every player on a team has 4 fouls or fouled out........ you dont think refs played a part in that game?

I mean you find someone complaining about officiating in every single game thread but yeah lets single UK fans out for doing it... thats real fair

When every player on a team has 4 fouls or fouled out........ you dont think refs played a part in that game?

I mean you find someone complaining about officiating in every single game thread but yeah lets single UK fans out for doing it... thats real fair

Learn to play defense without fouling. UK fans ALWAYS blame the refs for every loss. There are maybe one or two rational UK fans that give the other team credit but the majority of you think the only way you lose is because you got cheated.

Learn to play defense without fouling. UK fans ALWAYS blame the refs for every loss. There are maybe one or two rational UK fans that give the other team credit but the majority of you think the only way you lose is because you got cheated.

Yeah because UK is known for its fouling defense. evidenced by not a single game even close to that many fouls for us this year.

Or wait..... have we just been getting benefits of corrupt refs the other 17 games this season?

besides.. the fouls that were atrocious were the 5 charges that were clearly flops and took out our best player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT