ADVERTISEMENT

Ho Hum. Carolina dominates Kentucky yet again

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
Considering the refs did everything in their power to give Kentucky the win, this really wasn't a contest.

Like I said, Silva is an All American and was the best player on thw court.

What's scary is this is a rebuilding year for Carolina. Once Bowen, Zion and Simons suit up for Carolina, Kentucky might consider a 9 point loss to Carolina as a huge moral victory.

@Cal's Kat @Kentucky Bandit @Wildcat Willy RollLaugh

#WeFinalFourCocky SmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmile

Considering the refs did everything in their power to give Kentucky the win, this really wasn't a contest.

What's scary is this is a rebuilding year for Carolina. Once Bowen, Zion and Simons suit up for Carolina, Kentucky might consider a 9 point loss to Carolina as a huge moral victory.

#WeFinalFourCocky SmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmile
You played football on a basketball court and fouled our entire team out with embarrassing coaching strategy. Seriously. How embarrassing is it to have a coach that basically admits he can't win without 45 combined fouls? Your program is and always will be trash.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
You played football on a basketball court and fouled our entire team out with embarrassing coaching strategy. Seriously. How embarrassing is it to have a coach that basically admits he can't win without 45 combined fouls? Your program is and always will be trash.
Final four is so trash. Damn. 95% of SC roster wouldn’t start at any top 25 school. But Frank manages to win the ball game. I’m so embarrassed to beat UK it’s unbelievable. What a trashy team. Get a life.

tenor.gif

This thread gon be more fun to watch than the game itself. Feel sorry for both teams tonight. Very disjointed game. No flow for either team tonight. Could’ve been a good one. S. Carolina deserved this win.

The point at which we take crazy seiously is the point at which we've lost all sanity. Laughing
I hear ya. I'd never----I mean never, lump guys like you, among others, with that dude.

He's border line scary. And I'm serious. SOme of the shit he comes up with----I'm like, "Doooooooooo whaaaaaaaaaaaat"? Him and MOX are two of a kind.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
Final four is so trash. Damn. 95% of SC roster wouldn’t start at any top 25 school. But Frank manages to win the ball game. I’m so embarrassed to beat UK it’s unbelievable. What a trashy team. Get a life.
Gee. You got a win with our entire dressed out roster in foul trouble and a 6'9 freshman playing in his first game having to play point guard for long stretches.

Not surprised USCjr fans don't know anything about sports. If you watched that game and thought it was anything other than an abortio on hardwood you're dumber than frank Martin. I think they forced Malcolm McDowell to watch a clip from this game in a clockwork Orange.

If by "dominates Kentucky yet again" you mean "came back from 14 down to beat Kentucky for the 2nd time in 12 tries" I guess you're right. Nice win, but don't forget your place in the world.

http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/statistics/SouthCarolina.html

Gee. You got a win with our entire dressed out roster in foul trouble and a 6'9 freshman playing in his first game having to play point guard for long stretches.

Not surprised USCjr fans don't know anything about sports. If you watched that game and thought it was anything other than an abortio on hardwood you're dumber than frank Martin. I think they forced Malcolm McDowell to watch a clip from this game in a clockwork Orange.
ho2hpMT.gif

Are you a Cock fan? I think you’re the first one I’ve ever seen on this board. Congrats on the win. By the way the calls where pretty even so the refs wasn’t trying to give us anything.

Reactions: Tuckernuts and lwbb
As a UK fan who didn’t blame Higgins for the UNC loss...

That guy and that entire Pac12 crew can go straight to hell. Everyone who bought tickets to that bowl game should have received a full refund.

Not surprising though.
I didn't see the game. But I did see the play ; ejection. Just no words for that. Bad.

Reactions: Hank_
I didn't see the game. But I did see the play ; ejection. Just no words for that. Bad.

I’m still mad about it.

I couldn’t look at Twitter that next day because it was all over the place, nationally. You had beat writers of other teams calling it the worst call they had ever seen in their entire careers. It got even worse after Richt grabbed that official and just caught a flag, hours later.

I was pissed about the game, but I really hated it for the kid because he was just adding to a record setting year, and had it end like that. It was just gross, all around.

I’m still mad about it.

I couldn’t look at Twitter that next day because it was all over the place, nationally. You had beat writers of other teams calling it the worst call they had ever seen in their entire careers. It got even worse after Richt grabbed that official and just caught a flag, hours later.

I was pissed about the game, but I really hated it for the kid because he was just adding to a record setting year, and had it end like that. It was just gross, all around.
I can relate. The call IMO was really, really bad. And quick. Official should've just given a verbal warning. You know a "c'mon, now. I kow you are frustrated. But c'mon." IMO, that would have been more than sufficient. I've done that hundreds of times. ANd in situations MUCh worse than that.

Just a bad, bad call. That for the few times, I felt a call absolutely impacted a game.

Reactions: Hank_
So can USCjr actually win a game that isn't an absolute abortion of a basketball game?

The commentators kept going on and on about how USC beat Georgia even though they only shot 27% and made only 16 field goals to 26 free throws.

At some point you shouldn't be rewarded by the refs for being incapable of playing the game of basketball. And for you troglodytes that are laughing and joking at UK's expense here, just realize that are rooting for the continued death of this quickly dying sport...

So can USCjr actually win a game that isn't an absolute abortion of a basketball game?

The commentators kept going on and on about how USC beat Georgia even though they only shot 27% and made only 16 field goals to 26 free throws.

At some point you shouldn't be rewarded by the refs for being incapable of playing the game of basketball. And for you troglodytes that are laughing and joking at UK's expense here, just realize that are rooting for the continued death of this quickly dying sport...
What they failed to mention ALSO is how UGA only shot 30% themselves; including 25% from three. Or that USC only tuned the ball over 7 times, while UGA turned it over 14 times. Or that UGA themselves went to the line 28 times---but only hit 18; 63%.

Sorry but you're not gonna win many games shooting 30% from the floor, 25% from 3....63% from the line and committing 14 turnovers.

Why not mention this^^^^^? I know why----It doesn't fit your agenda.

BTW, the game isn't dying. You just cannot ever, ever accept a loss. You always lay blame on the officials.

What they failed to mention ALSO is how UGA only shot 30% themselves; including 25% from three. Or that USC only tuned the ball over 7 times, while UGA turned it over 14 times. Or that UGA themselves went to the line 28 times---but only hit 18; 63%.

Sorry but you're not gonna win many games shooting 30% from the floor, 25% from 3....63% from the line and committing 14 turnovers.

Why not mention this^^^^^? I know why----It doesn't fit your agenda.

BTW, the game isn't dying. You just cannot ever, ever accept a loss. You always lay blame on the officials.
Nobody watches regular season college basketball.

Nobody watches regular season college basketball.
No. None at all.

Game Net Rtg. Vwrs.
Duke-UNC
March 4 ESPN 2.4 4.06M
Kentucky-UNC
December 17 CBS 2.2 3.62M
Kentucky-Kansas
January 28 ESPN 2.0 3.35M
UNC-Duke
February 9 ESPN 1.8 3.08M
Wisconsin-Purdue
January 8 CBS 1.9 2.97M
Kentucky-Louisville
December 21 ESPN 1.7 2.72M
Mich. St.-Ohio St.
January 15 CBS 1.5 2.363M
Kansas-Duke
November 15 ESPN 1.5 2.361M
Florida-Kentucky
February 25 CBS 1.5 2.31M
Duke-Miami
February 25 CBS 1.5 2.20M

Last year ratings. Yeah, no one is watching. Hell I haven't pulled the numbers for UK/UL, Duke/IU, MSU/Duke, KU/UK, etc, etc....

With the level of talent, CBB is just fine. I mean how many folks you think are now tuning in to OU games b/c of Trae Young?

Amen brother. Comedy gold, ITT!
SOme of these quotes by crazy kill me. He says:

"All USC did was throw the ball to a place on the floor where they could get fouled".

Noooooooooooo. You don't say. WTF are they thinking. Bunch of stupids.

I mean.,who says that?

I hear ya. I'd never----I mean never, lump guys like you, among others, with that dude.

He's border line scary. And I'm serious. SOme of the shit he comes up with----I'm like, "Doooooooooo whaaaaaaaaaaaat"? Him and MOX are two of a kind.

Thanks man. I try to keep level headed, not always successful but any sports fan who is always level headed is probably just a casual fan anyway. :rolleyes:

There's really some embarrassing stuff being posted. I think UK fans would have a different reputation on this board if literally one or two people weren't allowed to post. I don't know what it's like to think literally every loss was caused by the refs, but I do know I don't want to live in that world. Laughing

Reactions: tw3301
VA, uks fan rep was ruined by the media as soon as uk fans wanted to move on from tubby. Higgins doesnt cheat because he doesnt like cal, he cheats because what he watches on sportscenter and what emmert wants.

Im sure borden is a fair ref and he is very knowledgeable, but not a fan of when he groups all uk fans together when he disagrees with different posters. That shows his bias against uk.

crazy can have his opinion, i can have mine and you can have yours. this is a message board for opinions, not communist style groupthink.

Last edited:
Reactions: treyforuk
Oh boy. I’m in this thread....!
4987807.gif
Pretty entertaining read. UK loses and people all over and from both sides come out of the woodwork.

The great thing about college basketball is January road losses mean zilch....out side of bragging rights. I don't mind UK lost that game. Playing without a PG is tough.

Reactions: npreston
ADVERTISEMENT