ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkit and letsgohawks

I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about this one. Hopefully Oregon shoots the ball well and gives themselves a chance

Y'all nervous for today?

Oregon is well coached. Does the time off hurt them?

A little bit. Basically because I know nothing about them and the PAC has been serving dishes to the rest of the field.

From what I have read, it's a feed Garza type of day

A little bit. Basically because I know nothing about them and the PAC has been serving dishes to the rest of the field.

From what I have read, it's a feed Garza type of day

Bro....wtf?!!!

I wasn’t as high on Bucks, Purdue or Michigan as I was illinois and iowa. This is nuts

Reactions: hawkit3113
The only advice I can give to Hawkit and other Iowa fans is, to never spend any time alone tonight. Make sure you always have your family or friends next to you, no more than 5ft away. Their basketball program is tragic but we dont want to see any worse tragedy than that, life is more than one basketball game my friends and dont do silly things plz...
:(

Reactions: jwardelt
The only advice I can give to Hawkit and other Iowa fans is, to never spend any time alone tonight. Make sure you always have your family or friends next to you, no more than 5ft away. Their basketball program is tragic but we dont want to see any worse tragedy than that, life is more than one basketball game my friends and dont do silly things plz...

Lots of people have their jaws dropped wjth this tourney.

Have to throw seeds out in round 2 onward mostly anyways. Means nothing. But still is nuts

tenor.gif

Shitshow that is Iowa basketball. Best team in 25 years ,national player of the year lol. F me for being a fan. Was a kid when Ronnie Lester played. Same age as BJ Armstrong. Watch Tom Davis have a fun run in his last year. 22 years later and here we are. Oregon team of athletes made Iowa look like a NAIA program, their coach made our coach look like an assistant on a 7th grade church league coach

Reactions: jwardelt
Pathetic little program you have there. Little brother always puffing out their chest when they beat big brother. Go to another playground and get wrecked.

We will get back to the playground when we are done eating your lunch. Until then,suck goat peen and wait

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
A buddy farms them and has an all Muslim clientele in Chicago.

It's actually the world's most eaten meat I believe. Largely based on those clientele I'd imagine.

I tried a chop and a shank a few years ago. The chop was a little tough. The shank was pretty damn good. Local place makes a goat salami that is good. Looks like a 6 inch turd. Goat cheese can also be good. Haven't tried goat milk as it's like $8 per half gallon.

Not flaming at all, but how nervous are you about the USC game?

I would be mad if we lost but nerves come with expectation. Honestly I don't much expectation. KU could beat anyone on a given night, but they are a fringe top 15 amd that is when everyone is healthy. No one is beating Gonzaga so KU isn't making the FF anyway. Not nervous

ADVERTISEMENT