ADVERTISEMENT

Hami Diallo, PJ Washington and Jarred Vanderbilt

Valid argument about having upper classmen. I could be wrong, but I'd be willing to bet I watch UK more than you do. He has a lot to work on, but I'm glad he's on our team.

Of course you watch more UK than me. But I don’t think you have to be a UK season ticket holder to understand that if you took Knox off UK, UK likely takes a step back. And if you added him to UNC or FSU (two teams already ranked higher on KenPom than UK), that they would both get a bit better.

Of course you watch more UK than me. But I don’t think you have to be a UK season ticket holder to understand that if you took Knox off UK, UK likely takes a step back. And if you added him to UNC or FSU (two teams already ranked higher on KenPom than UK), that they would both get a bit better.
That's common sense, though. If you gave us your best player we'd be better and you guys would be worse. My point was.. I don't think he'd be a savior or anything for either team. He might feel more comfortable with a couple veterans around him, but he's had struggles this season a lot of UK fans weren't anticipating.

That's common sense, though. If you gave us your best player we'd be better and you guys would be worse. My point was.. I don't think he'd be a savior or anything for either team. He might feel more comfortable with a couple veterans around him, but he's had struggles this season a lot of UK fans weren't anticipating.

I think you just repeated what I said in the original post. Taking the best player off a team would make any team worse.

And I don’t think I ever said anything about being a savior. I said FSU might be something like 22-4 with Knox. Not that FSU would be a Final Four lock.

I think you just repeated what I said in the original post. Taking the best player off a team would make any team worse.

And I don’t think I ever said anything about being a savior. I said FSU might be something like 22-4 with Knox. Not that FSU would be a Final Four lock.
This is silly. Maybe haha who knows

Reactions: GE Nole
I haven't watched manygames since the KU game.Itsounds like I don't need to.

This time last year they were wearing proms suits. Maybe lighten up on the insults.

Don't be theasshole in the conversation.

Maybe asshole is your shtick.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT