ADVERTISEMENT

"Good Evening and welcome to the 2020 Draft."

I think the board is getting ancy. We're watching competition and everyone's ready to throw down.

The next drafts class might only have a handful of games with a national audience.

Monster trade. Luke Kenner’s to the Clippers, Pistons get Saddiq Bey, Landry Shamet to the Nets

I’m liking this new Pistons ownership. Good moves tonight

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think Cassius is going to be better than Payton Pritchard, but I guess the Celtics know better than man.

As long as they take Tillman with their last pick in the first I’ll be fine with them.

Monster trade. Luke Kenner’s to the Clippers, Pistons get Saddiq Bey, Landry Shamet to the Nets

I’m liking this new Pistons ownership. Good moves tonight

Real nice job by Pistons brass. Bey is basically a longer version of Kennard and you get Shamet on top!

Real nice job by Pistons brass. Bey is basically a longer version of Kennard and you get Shamet on top!
Unfortunately Shamet is going to the Nets, but still a nice pickup. I haven’t been this pleased with a Pistons draft in my entire life.

Hoping for my guys Cassius and Tillman to go to good situations. I really think both of them will carve out roles in the NBA long term.

Reactions: GE Nole
Anybody notice the number of mixed-couple parents this year? Looking like the recipe to get a kid drafted these days.

@GE Nole

I read you opinion of Wiseman earlier...

Makes me wonder why the Warriors would draft him

You think the Warriors will attempt to change who they are in the future
Or is Wiseman someone that the Warriors disagree with you on.

All I said was “we will see.” He clearly has supreme physical tools. I just haven’t seen enough of him to be able to say one way or another if he can be more than a lob guy and rim protector. He only played 3 games and I didn’t see him in high school.

So truthfully, my answer is I don’t know. He’s one of the bigger unknowns in the draft.

Cassius Winston has had a crazy fall. I’ve seen him by many projections as a first round pick, and we are currently in the 50’s.

ADVERTISEMENT