ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga vs Atlanta Hawks?

giphy.gif

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I think you missed the part where this was a dig at all the Duke fans saying they could beat an NBA team.

Duke fans on this board were saying that? If so please tag them and I’ll join in on making fun as well.

No right minded person would ever think a bunch of teenagers would be a team of grown ass men regardless of how shitty they are in the nba. That dumb.

(And before you mention all the dummy talking heads at espn etc they are complete dipshits and just throwing things out there to generate tv numbers. Jwill is a dipshit)

Reactions: GE Nole
I think you missed the part where this was a dig at all the Duke fans saying they could beat an NBA team.
Not sure who was saying that, but they are not very bright if they were. No college team is beating an NBA team.

Reactions: GE Nole
The Hawks have Trigga Trae Young, who is better at basketball than everyone on Gonzagas current team combined.

Let's get serious...the Zags would curbstomp all but one or two NBA teams if they really felt like it.

I mean, they just beat the 3rd best team in the NBA, remember?

I don't watch ESPN (like I used to), but I don't follow all the storylines of winning against NBA teams.

ADVERTISEMENT