ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga or Auburn…

Is it an AP poll title? That’s the general standard for football titles prior to the bcs and playoff eras

The final 1950 poll was taken prior to the bowl games; Kentucky then defeated undefeated and No. 1 ranked Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl and finished with the number 1 ranking in 3 major polls,[11] ending the Sooners 31-game winning streak.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
That's egregious. I think Peal's snitching is worse than the BBQ. BBQ isn't shit. Extramarital affairs isn't shit, it's the snitching on other coaches. I think that's gonna keep him out for a long while if not ever.

*Guy can recruit, motivate, develop and coach. Jury still out on if he can reach a title game, much less win one.

Is Jabari Smith better than AD in college?
If he leads Auburn to a title I would put him on same level. Anthony better defensively four sure. Jabari is a bette shooter as a freshmen though.

But I haven’t come and gone. I have had season tickets in many lean years dipshit. You made the easy decision to cheer for a team that was already good. The prime example of a bandwagon
So does this mean your a bandwagon AU football fan?

Loyola and St. Louis are quad 1 wins. Yes as is not good. Zags lost I their home state to a team auburn beat on the road last week. Stick to the class 3a Indiana basketball bud . You are out of your league here
You forgot the part where you were wrong,there, boo......

And for many of year, there were 3A Indiana High school basketball teams that were better than Auburn... 🤣 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT