ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga or Auburn…

Yep. A team we lost to without our 2 starting guards. And still almost won. On their court.

You're Auburn. Always have been. Always will be. A joke.
Man, you're as butt hurt and as annoying as they come.

All the sudden? Wtf? I have been posting on this board longer than you have. I am not new here. Lying about cam Newton? You aren’t even making sense now. Now to mention Your athletic department has cheated more in basketball than any team in ncaa history.
How often did you post on this board before Auburn started winning? No one knew who you were until a few years ago. And then you basically disappeared last year. You’re the one who behaves like a bandwagoner. You don’t believe anybody else’s “fandom history,” so why should they believe you’ve had season tickets for decades?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
How often did you post on this board before Auburn started winning? No one knew who you were until a few years ago. And then you basically disappeared last year. You’re the one who behaves like a bandwagoner. You don’t believe anybody else’s “fandom history,” so why should they believe you’ve had season tickets for decades?
I started posting here in 2014. A season auburn won 8 games total. I also didn’t disappear last year. I can bump post if you would like for me to expose you as even more clueless

Reactions: WarEagle2727
I started posting here in 2014. A season auburn won 8 games total. I also didn’t disappear last year. I can bump post if you would like for me to expose you as even more clueless
Are you telling me you didn’t post FAR less when Auburn started losing last year?

Are you telling me you didn’t post FAR less when Auburn started losing last year?
I posted less because Auburn took a post season ban before the season even started last year. Before we had lost at all. What exactly should I have been posting more about? Combine the post season ban with auburn being down it’s top two players most of the year. You want me to make more post that auburn is depleted and has nothing to play for? I literally made a post saying that it was a lost season for us from the start.

Which is still about 1/100th the number of football players Auburn has bought. So, congratulations. Go throw some toilet paper loser.
This is a terrible comparison. But not surprised you don’t understand numbers or simple math

This is a terrible comparison. But not surprised you don’t understand numbers or simple math
Crying like a bitch. An Auburn tradition since 1984.

635617022623558470-Barkeley.jpg

Crying like a bitch. An Auburn tradition since 1984.

635617022623558470-Barkeley.jpg
You seriously lack self awareness. No one is acting more like a bitch than you are here. Barkley is also better player than player in Kentucky basketball history.

You seriously lack self awareness. No one is acting more like a bitch than you are here. Barkley is also better player than player in Kentucky basketball history.
Lmfao holy shit that's dumb. Bandwagoner status completely confirmed 😆

Lmfao holy shit that's dumb. Bandwagoner status completely confirmed 😆
Who does Kentucky have that’s better? I look forward to you being nowhere to be found on Saturday evening. Will be out crying and humping a horse somewhere

I posted less because Auburn took a post season ban before the season even started last year. Before we had lost at all. What exactly should I have been posting more about? Combine the post season ban with auburn being down it’s top two players most of the year. You want me to make more post that auburn is depleted and has nothing to play for? I literally made a post saying that it was a lost season for us from the start.
If they had won a lot of games, you’d have been posting just as often as you are now and blathering about how they’d have won it all if they were in the tourney.

A true diehard fan has plenty to post about even if the team isn’t winning or isn’t eligible for the postseason.

Now I see why people hate kentucky fans. The bama of college basketball in ALL of the wrong ways.

If they had won a lot of games, you’d have been posting just as often as you are now and blathering about how they’d have won it all if they were in the tourney.

A true diehard fan has plenty to post about even if the team isn’t winning or isn’t eligible for the postseason.
No I wouldn’t have been. COVID also changed things last year. Had family issues with that. I was told I would be gone after our final 4 as well. Yet still here. Was here last season as well. Literally told the board auburn would be down This season but it would only be a temperary thing.

They get so upset if ANYONE in the SEC is good at basketball, outside of them of course...
Ehh. I think it's more like how Arkansas fans used to come out of the woodwork, same as UF fans, same as S. Carolina fans, UT, AU when they were good/decent, claim they're the new UK, and then "poof".

It's just to be expected now. Next year it might be someone else.

Ehh. I think it's more like how Arkansas fans used to come out of the woodwork, same as UF fans, same as S. Carolina fans, UT, AU when they were good/decent, claim they're the new UK, and then "poof".

We aren’t claiming to be the new Kentucky. Auburn just now has a better basketball coach than Kentucky does

No I wouldn’t have been. COVID also changed things last year. Had family issues with that. I was told I would be gone after our final 4 as well. Yet still here. Was here last season as well. Literally told the board auburn would be down This season but it would only be a temperary thing.

It’s pretty silly to randomly label people you don’t know as bandwagoners.

Imagine if it were reversed for a second. You’ve been a regular for years, through good years and bad, and all of a sudden there’s a massive influx of fill in the blank posters whose school just reached the final four, blathering about you being a bandwagoner. 🤣

It’s damn funny, actually.

I get it. They are very upset that their future isn't as bright now that the rest of the league has taken basketball seriously. Kentucky benefited from most of the SEC not giving AF about basketball 20-30 years ago.

It’s pretty silly to randomly label people you don’t know as bandwagoners.

Imagine if it were reversed for a second. You’ve been a regular for years, through good years and bad, and all of a sudden there’s a massive influx of fill in the blank posters whose school just reached the final four, blathering about you being a bandwagoner. 🤣

It’s damn funny, actually.
The Kentucky fan was who started the bandwagon thing in this thread. Your issue should be with him. Not me

I get it. They are very upset that their future isn't as bright now that the rest of the league has taken basketball seriously. Kentucky benefited from most of the SEC not giving AF about basketball 20-30 years ago.
This. Exactly. Kentucky literally feasted on a conference where no other team gave a shit about basketball. Now the SEC schools have tons of money and are putting resrourcws behind basketball. Kentucky still has tons of resources and history but they won’t be Ever dominating to the level they had been prior to 2015 or so. There are now athletic Departments in the SEC that have even more money than Kentucky pouring resources into basketball.

Sure Jan. One Final Four and now Pearl is better than a HOF coach. OK.

Same ole same ole.
John calipari could not do what Bruce pearl has at auburn while pearl could easily Match what cal has done at Kentucky. Pearl will also be in the HOf one day so using that as a talking point shows how dumb you are

• Haha
John calipari could not do what Bruce pearl has at auburn while pearl could easily Match what cal has done at Kentucky. Pearl will also be in the HOf one day so using that as a talking point shows how dumb you are
Your opinion is noted.

How do you know this?

One final four, a few SEC titles and a .667 win % has already locked him into the HOF? 🤣

• Haha
How do you know this?
Because. Cal can’t win or build a program without huge talent advantages. Auburns final 4 team started 4 - 3star recruits. Cal has issues at times winning with 5 stars. No chance he comes into auburn in 2014. A team that hasn’t made the tourney in 11 years and is able to build what Bruce has

Because. Cal can’t win or build a program without huge talent advantages. Auburns final 4 team started 4 - 3star recruits. Cal has issues at times winning with 5 stars. No chance he comes into auburn in 2014. A team that hasn’t made the tourney in 11 years and is able to build what Bruce has
Opinion. Got it.

BTW, not a big Cal fan, but he took Umass to a FF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT