ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if Your Team Owns Their Rival

No. We have more titles and wins. We're still the king. We've beaten them 3 of the last 4, 5 of last 7, 6 of last 9. Its no wonder they conveniently dropped the series. But hey, they beat Tubby! Laughing
Who?

I aint bending the knee to UNC because they aint our rival. our rivals are Indiana, UL, and Tenn........ and its getting close to when IU no longer counts as a rival.
Agree.....Indiana has won 2 of the past 3. Kinda getting out of hand.:D

Does Purdue winning 8 of the last 9 against IU constitute ownership? Of course it does. Shit, we are thinking about building a condo.
False. We own head to head ever since WWI. And I’m that time frame we have more B10 Titles, Final Fours and National Championships than Purdue could ever hope to get.

See below.

No. We have more titles and wins. We're still the king. We've beaten them 3 of the last 4, 5 of last 7, 6 of last 9. Its no wonder they conveniently dropped the series. But hey, they beat Tubby! Laughing
Nobody dropped the series.
The contract ran out & neither side wanted to play annually because the CBS sports classic was renewed.

Reactions: AWilli6995
See below.

UCLA has more titles but they’re garbage. Head to head is what was discussed and yes, we’re up but don’t start the count when Cal got there. Do you remember who ended your season in 2017?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
UCLA has more titles but they’re garbage. Head to head is what was discussed and yes, we’re up but don’t start the count when Cal got there. Do you remember who ended your season in 2017?
If I was into time frames, I'd say we're up 10-8 this century/millenium. Also 1-1 in the NCAAT, and 2-0 in the CBS Classic, 6-3 with current coaches (incl current Scoreboard).

But I'm not, so i won't. Winking

Last edited:
If I was into time frames, I'd say we're up 10-8 this century/millenium. Also 1-1 in the NCAAT, and 2-0 in the CBS Classic, 6-3 with current coaches (incl current Scoreboard).

But I'm not, so i won't. Winking

Good thing U.K. fans only care about NCAA Championships.
What’s that count this millennium?

OK. You're a winner.
tenor.gif

Never said it didn’t.
I’m just glad Carolina doesn’t only have 1 championship this millennium. That would REALLY suck.
Fortunately we have the other 7 to fall back on. And yes you beat teams other than Kentucky this millennium. Again we're 1-1 in the NCAAT and we own you this millennium.

Oh and scoreboard. :p

I have a feeling only one of us is laughing at this back and forth. Lightening up goes a long ways.

Reactions: JC for 3
Fortunately we have the other 7 to fall back on. And yes you beat teams other than Kentucky this millennium. Again we're 1-1 in the NCAAT and we own you this millennium.

Oh and scoreboard.
Own?
If being up 10-8 is owning someone, what is being up 24-16 called? Dominating?

Wow, re reading this, I was an ahole.My bad @uncfan in ky We all know basically every current stat. Congrats on your point...win.

...and three championships this millennium Sick

ADVERTISEMENT