ADVERTISEMENT

GITT If you Finished the Season Undefeated at Home.

I realize not everyone is finished.

14th time in Rupp history, sixth time under Calipari.

All-time Rupp Arena record of 633-77, a winning rate of 89.2 percent. Under Calipari, the Wildcats are 216-17 (92.7%).
The way you tell it we must be the only team that ever kicks y'all's ass at Rupp. 🤔

Gardner Webb, VMI, Evansville have a better winning percentage against UK at rupp than Tennessee. You guys must really suck…
Life would be so much simpler for y'all if you could refuse to ever play us again, but we are in the same conference, so you can't. 🤣

walter-john-goodman.gif

It is but y’all played a ridiculously weak non conference home schedule

Under Cal, UK always plays its tough noncon games at neutral sites. This isn't new, and it's a source of a lot of frustration and annoyance for ticket holders.

Of course, we were supposed to have a tough home game against Louisville, but someone had to go and chicken out of that ass-whooping.

Under Cal, UK always plays its tough noncon games at neutral sites. This isn't new, and it's a source of a lot of frustration and annoyance for ticket holders.

Of course, we were supposed to have a tough home game against Louisville, but someone had to go and chicken out of that ass-whooping.
If y’all could do it against Texas last year then we could do it this year.

Yeah it was a good season. Probably that ass kicking we got in Lexington was a bit of a wake up.

Next up is our conference tourney. Win one or two and a 3 seed isnt out of the picture.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I actually think tennessee has been playing the best basketball of the group for a while now. i think arkansas is going to struggle away from bud walton.

wish we could have either gotten the 4 seed or auburn the 2 to our 3. i would prefer to avoid the vols till the finals.

Cals record against barnes is not great all things considered.

auburn will do well as long as their guards don’t forget they basically have two PoY candidates in the front court.

I actually think tennessee has been playing the best basketball of the group for a while now. i think arkansas is going to struggle away from bud walton.

wish we could have either gotten the 4 seed or auburn the 2 to our 3. i would prefer to avoid the vols till the finals.

Cals record against barnes is not great all things considered.

auburn will do well as long as their guards don’t forget they basically have two PoY candidates in the front court.
Exactly this. Our guards seem to forget we have Jabari at times. I was glad to get arky’s as the 4 seed. Only have to play one of Tennessee and Kentucky now potentially

ADVERTISEMENT