ADVERTISEMENT

Game week - Official GOAT Series in all of Sports Thread

Ui1AEeG.gif
lol who did this?

Boy do I have a story for you. In 1997 a buddy and I went to Indy to see my beloved Heels in the Final Four. Long story short, we bought counterfeit tickets from a large African-American in a fur coat. Who would've thunk it, seemed like a real straight shooter. Brutal. Not to be outfoxed, we sold em between the Carolina/Arizona and Kentucky game to some UK fans. While it wasn't the nicest move, I was 20 (with less of a conscience) and wasn't gonna get fvcked over. We lost money in the deal, but we were dead broke after buying the counterfeits, and we needed drinking money for that night. We ended up losing on the deal, but we got drunk.

I wouldn't buy anything from a brother in a fur coat but I like the part when you said we needed drinking money for the night. Laughing

Reactions: tw3301 and 829305
I wouldn't buy anything from a brother in a fur coat but I like the part when you said we needed drinking money for the night. Laughing
Yeah I'm pretty sure Ray Lewis was wearing a fur coat when the murder before the super bowl took place.

At least one former president showing up at Cameron tonight. Wonder who else will be in the crowd?

A little easier to do when you have White and AOC on you instead of Zion.

Don't think I've ever used the word ****** as much as tonight.

UNC didn’t play that well but Duke played worse. Tonight shows the advantage of having experience. Outside of Barrett, none of the freshman on either side played well.

UNC didn’t play that well but Duke played worse. Tonight shows the advantage of having experience. Outside of Barrett, none of the freshman on either side played well.
Carolina had an opportunity to win that game by 30. Duke played the worst imaginable game I would have ever expected with or without Zion. Losing Zion was a monstrous hit, but there was no excuse for what happened on that basketball court last night. Shitty thing is, they will continue to jack up three pointers regardless of how many go in.

Reddish and Barret were 21-45 the rest of the team was 4-28. Fvcking disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT