Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
FXFeV9TXwAA-8fV

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
What an idiot.....I mean, literally. And lets not forgdt that biatch Griner and her stance towards the flag-----and now she's wanting the country that flag stands for to help her dumb, drug smuggling ass.

**** her and LeBron. **** a prisoner switch. Let that dude, errrr.....woman, do a solid bit in a Russian prison. But she'll reconsider how "bad" this country is.....Spoiled rich ****s.

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Think this dumbass walked it back today, didn’t he?
Fukin, idiot....I hope Griner does some prison time. I mean she was carrying an illegal drug, in a foreign country.....And of all places----fukin Russia. Really? If it were a Russian that did that over here, there wouldn't be no outcry for his/her release. Like I said, she was very outspoken toward this country----But now? Now her ass wants that same country that she fukin dogged, to help her ass.

**** her.....Do your time biatch.

GhostOf301

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
Removed.. what was it.
It was two different Biden speeches that were identical being played simultaneously. The only difference was he was a touch more coherent in the first clip. It was advertised as being three months apart. Which I have read that they were actually just three days apart. Was funny.

Reactions: I am stupid

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
Israel: 72% vaccinated. Eagerly embraced all boosters. Highest death rate on record this year.

All Scandinavian countries except Sweden were recently obliterated by Covid. All at 80% vaccinated or higher.

Haiti: 1% vaccinated. One of the lowest Covid death rates in the world.

tw3301

Mar 31, 2009
Team
Duke
Israel: 72% vaccinated. Eagerly embraced all boosters. Highest death rate on record this year.

All Scandinavian countries except Sweden were recently obliterated by Covid. All at 80% vaccinated or higher.

Haiti: 1% vaccinated. One of the lowest Covid death rates in the world.
Yeah my wife got vaccinated as soon as she was able, got covid in January and was down bad for 4 days, a month later she got the booster despite me telling her not to as she already had antibodies. We now have to go to a neurologist because she's having mini-strokes. She's 35, but I'm sure there's no connection.

GhostOf301

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
I saw where as of May, America had already surpassed last year's record fentanyl deaths of 107,000. So on pace to be well over 200,000 in a year. Between covid and fentanyl, China has killed a lot of Americans. And China Joe is okay with a free flowing border.

Reactions: tw3301 and cdbearde

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
Yeah my wife got vaccinated as soon as she was able, got covid in January and was down bad for 4 days, a month later she got the booster despite me telling her not to as she already had antibodies. We now have to go to a neurologist because she's having mini-strokes. She's 35, but I'm sure there's no connection.

Man....sorry to hear it.

I know plenty of people who have had issues too. And I don't exactly go around polling friends and family about this.

People need to understand that we're not going to get the whole truth from Pharma-owned media sources or quasi-gov't agencies that receive huge donations from Pharma.

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
The only vaccine in the history of vaccines that doesn’t work even remotely unless you take 3 a year. It’s absolutely nuts and if I could change getting the shot I totally would.

Haven’t had a single booster, at least.
Same. Had the Moderna 2 shot series for work, no boosters since. I don't bother getting a flu shot either. Haven't since they made me when I was in the military almost 20 years ago. It's all a crapshoot anyway. I'd rather just take my chances getting the flu (which also hasn't happened in the past 20+ years).

tw3301

Mar 31, 2009
Team
Duke
Man....sorry to hear it.

I know plenty of people who have had issues too. And I don't exactly go around polling friends and family about this.

People need to understand that we're not going to get the whole truth from Pharma-owned media sources or quasi-gov't agencies that receive huge donations from Pharma.
I just hope it doesn't get to where she can't work and I have to take care of her because I will smother her with a pillow.

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
Same. Had the Moderna 2 shot series for work, no boosters since. I don't bother getting a flu shot either. Haven't since they made me when I was in the military almost 20 years ago. It's all a crapshoot anyway. I'd rather just take my chances getting the flu (which also hasn't happened in the past 20+ years).
Which branch, K? Don’t know if I knew that about you although I’m sure you’ve talked about it.

cdbearde

Mar 9, 2017
I just hope it doesn't get to where she can't work and I have to take care of her because I will smother her with a pillow.
Young man, I think you were kidding, that's why a gave a laugh. But I sure hope your lovely wife finds what is causing her problems and gets it taken care of. Best wishes for you two.