ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
FXFeV9TXwAA-8fV

What an idiot.....I mean, literally. And lets not forgdt that biatch Griner and her stance towards the flag-----and now she's wanting the country that flag stands for to help her dumb, drug smuggling ass.

**** her and LeBron. **** a prisoner switch. Let that dude, errrr.....woman, do a solid bit in a Russian prison. But she'll reconsider how "bad" this country is.....Spoiled rich ****s.

Think this dumbass walked it back today, didn’t he?
Fukin, idiot....I hope Griner does some prison time. I mean she was carrying an illegal drug, in a foreign country.....And of all places----fukin Russia. Really? If it were a Russian that did that over here, there wouldn't be no outcry for his/her release. Like I said, she was very outspoken toward this country----But now? Now her ass wants that same country that she fukin dogged, to help her ass.

**** her.....Do your time biatch.

Removed.. what was it.
It was two different Biden speeches that were identical being played simultaneously. The only difference was he was a touch more coherent in the first clip. It was advertised as being three months apart. Which I have read that they were actually just three days apart. Was funny.

Reactions: I am stupid
Israel: 72% vaccinated. Eagerly embraced all boosters. Highest death rate on record this year.

All Scandinavian countries except Sweden were recently obliterated by Covid. All at 80% vaccinated or higher.

Haiti: 1% vaccinated. One of the lowest Covid death rates in the world.

Israel: 72% vaccinated. Eagerly embraced all boosters. Highest death rate on record this year.

All Scandinavian countries except Sweden were recently obliterated by Covid. All at 80% vaccinated or higher.

Haiti: 1% vaccinated. One of the lowest Covid death rates in the world.
Yeah my wife got vaccinated as soon as she was able, got covid in January and was down bad for 4 days, a month later she got the booster despite me telling her not to as she already had antibodies. We now have to go to a neurologist because she's having mini-strokes. She's 35, but I'm sure there's no connection.

I saw where as of May, America had already surpassed last year's record fentanyl deaths of 107,000. So on pace to be well over 200,000 in a year. Between covid and fentanyl, China has killed a lot of Americans. And China Joe is okay with a free flowing border.

Reactions: tw3301 and cdbearde
Yeah my wife got vaccinated as soon as she was able, got covid in January and was down bad for 4 days, a month later she got the booster despite me telling her not to as she already had antibodies. We now have to go to a neurologist because she's having mini-strokes. She's 35, but I'm sure there's no connection.

Man....sorry to hear it.

I know plenty of people who have had issues too. And I don't exactly go around polling friends and family about this.

People need to understand that we're not going to get the whole truth from Pharma-owned media sources or quasi-gov't agencies that receive huge donations from Pharma.

The only vaccine in the history of vaccines that doesn’t work even remotely unless you take 3 a year. It’s absolutely nuts and if I could change getting the shot I totally would.

Haven’t had a single booster, at least.
Same. Had the Moderna 2 shot series for work, no boosters since. I don't bother getting a flu shot either. Haven't since they made me when I was in the military almost 20 years ago. It's all a crapshoot anyway. I'd rather just take my chances getting the flu (which also hasn't happened in the past 20+ years).

Man....sorry to hear it.

I know plenty of people who have had issues too. And I don't exactly go around polling friends and family about this.

People need to understand that we're not going to get the whole truth from Pharma-owned media sources or quasi-gov't agencies that receive huge donations from Pharma.
I just hope it doesn't get to where she can't work and I have to take care of her because I will smother her with a pillow.

Same. Had the Moderna 2 shot series for work, no boosters since. I don't bother getting a flu shot either. Haven't since they made me when I was in the military almost 20 years ago. It's all a crapshoot anyway. I'd rather just take my chances getting the flu (which also hasn't happened in the past 20+ years).
Which branch, K? Don’t know if I knew that about you although I’m sure you’ve talked about it.

I just hope it doesn't get to where she can't work and I have to take care of her because I will smother her with a pillow.
Young man, I think you were kidding, that's why a gave a laugh. But I sure hope your lovely wife finds what is causing her problems and gets it taken care of. Best wishes for you two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT