ADVERTISEMENT

Former UofL players suing NCAA

Was he eligible? What did he have to do? anything?

Is this a serious question? As in, are you seriously asking me this?
(*peer)
Sounds like sexual assault to me. ?
==============================================
My only line of thinking is that all teams who played kids who received "impermissible benefits", should have their records treated the same.
I read somewhere when this story first came into fruition, that he was one of the first whistleblowers to come out forthright, and speak his peace on the matter as to what went on at Minardi. Unsure of his eligibility, but he did go on to LSU, and is currently playing in the nba summer league.

Read the post I quoted you stupid fvcks
That time of the month? Calm down douchebag.

From an article:
'While Schnatter is no longer CEO or chairman of Papa John's, he is still tied with the brand's image and is featured prominently on the company's pizza boxes.'

What about that suggests he still actually works for the company? Sounds to me like they either own or are leasing the rights to his image at the very most.

Careful what you wish for.

"Schnatter remains prominently linked to the school through Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. In a complicated arrangement, the school's deal is with Schnatter himself, not the Papa John's brand, and provides that if he leaves the company, Schnatter can rename the building. His current deal with the university runs through 2040."

Guess it depends what "leaves the company" is defined by. He already stepped down as CEO and now only chairs the board. He could be a real dick and name the stadium something cringe-worthy and Louisville would be stuck with it for another 20+ years and couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I am worried that he might name it something as cringe worthy as Kroger field.

Read the post I quoted you stupid fvcks

Owning stock and having your image on a box is completely different than being a CEO or a part of the committee, which he resigned as chairman yesterday. CEO was forever ago.

DKnNLmZUIAA0vxG.jpg:large

So Schnatter just resigned as chairman of Papa Johns. Therefore, the only thing he has left in it is stock.
I couldn't believe it a few years ago when he was doing commercials with Cal and giving Coach Cal promo codes. The beginning of the end. Laughing

https://www.investopedia.com/news/top-4-papa-johns-shareholders-pzza/

“Schnatter currently owns 7,056 restricted stock units (RSU) and 463,879 options as of March 12, 2018, making him the largest shareholder. These numbers may be subject to change after Schnatter's resignation as the company's chairman.”
https://www.investopedia.com/news/top-4-papa-johns-shareholders-pzza/

“Schnatter currently owns 7,056 restricted stock units (RSU) and 463,879 options as of March 12, 2018, making him the largest shareholder. These numbers may be subject to change after Schnatter's resignation as the company's chairman.”

Okay?

ADVERTISEMENT