ADVERTISEMENT

Former UofL players suing NCAA

Da_Bull

Jun 29, 2011
Team
Indiana
What exactly are they suing for? What are the damages?

Hancock should be suing his ex teammates that committed the infractions that caused the banners to be stripped

Reactions: klize17
Talk about living in the past.... :eek:Laughing NCAA should counter sue over those line beards.
Mike+Marra+DePaul+v+Louisville+bpyhu-ubhwhl.jpg

Reactions: bkingUK
What exactly are they suing for? What are the damages?

Case is being brought by one of the biggest ambulance chasers in the state, so I assume the NCAA rear ended Hancock at a stoplight.

Reactions: treyforuk
Case is being brought by one of the biggest ambulance chasers in the state, so I assume the NCAA rear ended Hancock at a stoplight.
I can hear it now, "regular students were banging them, too." Winking

Reactions: Hank_
Well win or lose the country is going to know about it. M&M is a powerhouse law firm nationwide. The one thing they do have is the resources to attack the NCAA.

I see those Morgan and Morgan advertisements here in Tennessee all the time. So I thought they were a local (Nashville local) firm. Then we went to Tybee Island and they were all over the TV there as well. Never realized they were nationwide. Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac I suppose...

I see those Morgan and Morgan advertisements here in Tennessee all the time. So I thought they were a local (Nashville local) firm. Then we went to Tybee Island and they were all over the TV there as well. Never realized they were nationwide. Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac I suppose...
Went to get an alignment this morning near Memphis, the waiting room tv was airing Memphis morning news. M&M on every other break.

Glad that fool is gone.
Careful what you wish for.

"Schnatter remains prominently linked to the school through Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. In a complicated arrangement, the school's deal is with Schnatter himself, not the Papa John's brand, and provides that if he leaves the company, Schnatter can rename the building. His current deal with the university runs through 2040."

Guess it depends what "leaves the company" is defined by. He already stepped down as CEO and now only chairs the board. He could be a real dick and name the stadium something cringe-worthy and Louisville would be stuck with it for another 20+ years and couldn't do a damn thing about it.

I guess this discussion is done, since all y'all give this lawsuit less than a zero % chance of being third cousin twice removed by marriage from the neighbor of any point.

Did the players who got blow jobs or more but decided not to go to school at UofL also get deemed ineligible?

Did the players who got blow jobs or more but decided not to go to school at UofL also get deemed ineligible?
Lol Anyoni

"Schnatter remains prominently linked to the school through Papa John's Cardinal Stadium. In a complicated arrangement, the school's deal is with Schnatter himself, not the Papa John's brand, and provides that if he leaves the company, Schnatter can rename the building. His current deal with the university runs through 2040."

Guess it depends what "leaves the company" is defined by. He already stepped down as CEO and now only chairs the board. He could be a real dick and name the stadium something cringe-worthy and Louisville would be stuck with it for another 20+ years and couldn't do a damn thing about it.
that would most definitely suck. Also proves further that some of these contracts from the past, were not in UofL’s best interest.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan

Disgree. Legally they probably would have some ground to stand on considering everything bad he’s done recently

how many of those underaged recruits felt like they were forced to accept those blowjobs due to pier pressure
it has been reported that at least one underaged recruit did not want to

i read that Morgan was/is a UK fan
so after the players lose this lawsuit the crazies on the UL board will use that as the excuse why they lost
much in the same way they have attacked Vince Tyra

Last edited:
I really hope they make a dent in the NCAA.
do you really though? i hear this all the time but what happens to college basketball if the NCAA goes away? I'd rather they make changes, allow players to make money from their likeness, etc. than the NCAA go away entirely. With OAD's ending in 2021 college basketball is going to take a serious hit for at least a few years. Used to be 2-3 kids would go straight out of high school, now top 30 guys are leaving after one year to get drafted in the 2nd round.

Lol Antonio Blankeny
Was he eligible? What did he have to do? anything?

how many of those underaged recruits felt like they were forced to accept those blowjobs due to pier pressure
it has been reported that at least one underaged recruit did not want to
Is this a serious question? As in, are you seriously asking me this?
(*peer)
Sounds like sexual assault to me. ?
==============================================
My only line of thinking is that all teams who played kids who received "impermissible benefits", should have their records treated the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT