ADVERTISEMENT

Flagrant foul or not

Dude...There is NO fan base as paranoid as BBN. Zero.Nadda. None. Also, and correct me if I am wrong, I have yet to see a UNC, Duke, KU, IU, etc, etc... fan think the NCAA is out to get them. Or the officials. I have seen/heard this from BBN. Here. Rupps Rafters..Sea of Blue.

Kentucky fans are great. But man a lot of them are some paranoid , sons of bitches..Laughing
Link?

....and you've really not heard other fanbases complain about he NCAA or refs?o_O

Dude...There is NO fan base as paranoid as BBN. Zero.Nadda. None. Also, and correct me if I am wrong, I have yet to see a UNC, Duke, KU, IU, etc, etc... fan think the NCAA is out to get them. Or the officials. I have seen/heard this from BBN. Here. Rupps Rafters..Sea of Blue.

Kentucky fans are great. But man a lot of them are some paranoid , sons of bitches..Laughing
I'd say UNC fans are pretty bad (not all, but a lot), not rupp rafters bad but more like rupp rafters light. The 2016 national championship game in particular, I believe a petition was started to overturn it.

Reactions: sgrooms

You have a point, but there is a post in a thread from the last couple of days where Coryfly stated the NCAA has it out for UNC and tried extremely hard to nail UNC on that AFAM case.
I about fell out of my chair when I read that.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Hell the NCAA takes care of Kansas, UNC and Duke. The academic rules don't apply to UNC, Kansas can recruit with money and Duke starters can purchase $100,000 in jewelry without having to pay for it, even when it goes to court. Hush money pays it off. :)

I see Duke sign the number one player in the country, and his parents just happen to buy a $900,000 dollar house in the finest development in Durham N.C. when they are from S.C.? Is that true? I remember UK getting three years probation for an alleged $1,000 to Claud Mills. That is pocket change compared to $900,000.

Last edited:
Hell the NCAA takes care of Kansas, UNC and Duke. The academic rules don't apply to UNC, Kansas can recruit with money and Duke starters can purchase $100,000 in jewelry without having to pay for it, even when it goes to court. Hush money pays it off. :)

I see Duke sign the number one player in the country, and his parents just happen to buy a $900,000 dollar house in the finest development in Durham N.C. when they are from S.C.? Is that true? I remember UK getting three years probation for an alleged $1,000 to Claud Mills. That is pocket change compared to $900,000.
Bert, Bert , Bert....NCAA already got you guys, man, i.e. 1989. Why do you think you guys haven't been in trouble since?:D

I'd say UNC fans are pretty bad (not all, but a lot), not rupp rafters bad but more like rupp rafters light. The 2016 national championship game in particular, I believe a petition was started to overturn it.
I do recall....

I already ran the title on that a few months ago. Durham County Deed Records is available to search online. No results turned up when running out his parents name.

Now, if they were smart they’d buy it under an LLC or some other business entity. I have seen this mentioned nowhere else but here and by nobody else but Kentucky fans. Surely the person who started this rumor would know the address. If you guys can find that out then I can find out who bought it pretty quickly. I’d also be able to tell you who started the business entity, who was responsible for buying the house and what their relationship is to Duke.

Something tells me nothing would come up at all, and that this is just a rumor with no legs, but I’d gladly do the legwork if somebody just got me the address. Because fvck Duke.

I already ran the title on that a few months ago. Durham County Deed Records is available to search online. No results turned up when running out his parents name.

Now, if they were smart they’d buy it under an LLC or some other business entity. I have seen this mentioned nowhere else but here and by nobody else but Kentucky fans. Surely the person who started this rumor would know the address. If you guys can find that out then I can find out who bought it pretty quickly. I’d also be able to tell you who started the business entity, who was responsible for buying the house and what their relationship is to Duke.

Something tells me nothing would come up at all, and that this is just a rumor with no legs, but I’d gladly do the legwork if somebody just got me the address. Because fvck Duke.
@wardhawk posted about it a while back on tMB. When I searched the web to verify, literally the only thing that came up was a tweet by, you guessed it, a UK fan. It had a picture of a house as proof.

Sorry Schooner for me causing you to have to do some much research and work. Three fourths of the information you get on message boards is not the truth. But it sure helped support my position so I used it.SmokinSmile

Reactions: schoonerwest
Sorry Schooner for me causing you to have to do some much research and work. Three fourths of the information you get on message boards is not the truth. But it sure helped support my position so I used it.SmokinSmile
Ain’t no thing. I run complex West Texas mineral title for a living. Doing a rooftop tract in North Carolina back a few years is a 10 minute project. Winking

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Address is 81 Edgewood Drive. It was rented this summer, not sold.

Reactions: PHXDukie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT