ADVERTISEMENT

***Final Four Games Thread***

I nutted on my flat-screen.
First time?

PlushUnrulyKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

Who didn't?

Baylor would've blown out this UCLA team by 20pts easily. I'd still say that Gonzaga is the more talented team than Baylor, but the latter is more battle tested and ready to play the big games. Baylor played in a much tougher conference, and they beat much stronger opponents on their way to the finals(Villanova > Creighton, Arkansas > Southern Cal, Houston > UCLA). If anything, this game already shows that Gonzaga aint well prepared for the intensity of tough opponents, hence why UCLA took them to OT.

Baylor would've blown out this UCLA team by 20pts easily. I'd still say that Gonzaga is the more talented team than Baylor, but the latter is more battle tested and ready to play the big games. Baylor played in a much tougher conference, and they beat much stronger opponents on their way to the finals(Villanova > Creighton, Arkansas > Southern Cal, Houston > UCLA). If anything, this game already shows that Gonzaga aint well prepared for the intensity of tough opponents, hence why UCLA took them to OT.

So how much does Baylor win by?

ADVERTISEMENT