ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football one more needed

Breaking news: UNC fans are pussies. Also Poors.

@829305
All it would've taken would be to not use ****** scoring (points per carry and points per passing attempt Laughing), but y'all wanna let ignorant leadership ruin the entire thing. Reminds me of someone else, but if you wanted politics in here you'd invite @TheDude1 to the league. So, I'll refrain. Winking

Reactions: tw3301
All it would've taken would be to not use ****** scoring (points per carry and points per passing attempt Laughing), but y'all wanna let ignorant leadership ruin the entire thing. Reminds me of someone else, but if you wanted politics in here you'd invite @TheDude1 to the league. So, I'll refrain. Winking
I think that's a good thing. The more points scored the better the league. When I played a bunch 10 years ago the scores would be like 171-155. In this league if you break 100 you likely win. Sounds like you like the scores to be even lower than what they are.

Ppr is a pretty standard scoring system, the 10yards/pt gets too mundane. I have adj it a little bit but no ones forcing or begging you to play. If we don’t get 10 I’ll just refund those who have already paid.

Brooky didn't just take the last spot? I might be interested. Need to know details. I have two other drafts, on Monday the 3rd and Weds the 5th.

10 man
$100 buy in
$400 tournament winner
$100 tournament runner up
$300 reg season winner
$100 runner up
$100 highest single week regular season points
6 team playoff
Partial ppr
Qb
Rbx2
Wrx2
Flex
K
Def
15 man rosters

Any other questions just ask.

Ppr is a pretty standard scoring system, the 10yards/pt gets too mundane. I have adj it a little bit but no ones forcing or begging you to play. If we don’t get 10 I’ll just refund those who have already paid.

giphy.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
I'm an adult, I don't play stupid games pretending to be an athlete!

Now excuse me, I'm getting ready to make this 15 yr old kid my bitch on madden.

When did I have an issue w PPR? I’ll hang up and listen.

ADVERTISEMENT