ADVERTISEMENT

Early games today.

Bad loss. Defense is pretty awful right now. We give up way too many 3PA.
Great defense in the 1st half, not so much in the 2nd. Granted, most of those shots were very well contested. Not much you can do about that.

I’m sort of split on calling a timeout at the end. If you practice that situation over and over and have a plan, then I don’t think you should have to call one unless you see something specific about the other team that you can exploit. If not, then calling a timeout allows the other team to set up.

If this were a March game, I bet Cal calls the timeout. Now he has a learning experience to teach his squad.

I’m sort of split on calling a timeout at the end. If you practice that situation over and over and have a plan, then I don’t think you should have to call one unless you see something specific about the other team that you can exploit. If not, then calling a timeout allows the other team to set up.

If this were a March game, I bet Cal calls the timeout. Now he has a learning experience to teach his squad.
Hopefully that moment teaches them not to run the clock out when they're losing....

So people honestly think this is not close enough to the line to warrant a review? I mean, richards is sort of blocking him but his right foot lools really close...
I bet you can zoom in on that and his foot is at least 3 inches behind it, minimum.

So people honestly think this is not close enough to the line to warrant a review? I mean, richards is sort of blocking him but his right foot lools really close...

RollLaugh
We played in Brooklyn and was a whole foot behind the line that they ruled a 2. We didn’t get a review. I don’t want to hear it. Our 3 was as clear as day as that one.

Reactions: UL_1986
RollLaugh
We played in Brooklyn and was a whole foot behind the line that they ruled a 2. We didn’t get a review. I don’t want to hear it. Our 3 was as clear as day as that one.
But according to Kentucky fans, Marquette wasn’t a good team, actually some pussycat fans called them a bad team. Lol

Reactions: HRTheCard
Every single UK hater should rejoice today.

Every single Cal hater should say "I told you so"

Just to feel good.

Good call.

His foot is well behind the line. You can see where he plants it before the UK player gets between him and the camera.

ADVERTISEMENT