ADVERTISEMENT

Early games today.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Three good ones coming on in a hour.

UK vs Seton Hall @ MSG
USCjr @ Michigan
MIchigan St @ Florida

First Saturday where I can focus solely on watching college basketball and no other sport. UK has been doing so well this year in football, it was harder than usual for me to get out of that mode. Flipping the switch today.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
West Virginia's entire team should be fouled out, I don't understand how they are allowed to play like this every year.

Kentucky and SH haven’t made a shot since like 12 mins on the clock.

There’s 3:50 left.

Florida has been awful all season on offense. I don't see us making the tournament unless we have really good in-season improvement. Jaylen Hudson has been in a huge funk and Florida really needs him to be himself.

Hayes for Florida, didn’t he play on the back to back champions? Lol

I went to twitter to see if anyone capped it, but they're all talking about Josh Allen and playing a New Years Bowl. Damn football fans. :mad:
He’s doing college football fans a favor for playing, but he is not making a very intelligent decision by playing. He’s an injury away from losing millions.

He’s doing college football fans a favor for playing, but he is not making a very intelligent decision by playing. He’s an injury away from losing millions.
That's a pretty cynical way of looking at it.
Agree it's great for fans.

UK v SH game is silent...where is the crowd? This would be a nice game to go to on a Saturday in NY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT