ADVERTISEMENT

Durant down...

Ill need to see some sort of trophy or plaque so I can drop the fact "I know" a guy that was national umpire of the year and he says "I'm right" into an argument. I might even step it up to international umpire of the year if the argument requires it lol.
62243639_10217248457797108_3804104090854621184_n.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well, now Klay is down on what may not have even been a foul. Also wouldn't have happened if they would have called the trip on Lowry on the other end anyway.

Warriors just pulled a Chris Webber

Michigan still had a fighting chance... Golden State, not so much. Green was on the ground. No way they get a shot off in that situation - 1 second left, on your back, 47 feet from the hoop. They actually improved their odds by stopping the clock with a technical. Also, you could argue that GS was guilty of a backcourt violation.

Last edited:
I’m going to pretend like your name got posted on that Wall of Champions board and you’re running out to a standing ovation.
I like that idea....:D That pic is my wifes favorite. That game was at the University of the Cumberlands. I love working there. A beautiful town. And campus.

Ill need to see some sort of trophy or plaque so I can drop the fact "I know" a guy that was national umpire of the year and he says "I'm right" into an argument. I might even step it up to international umpire of the year if the argument requires it lol.
Ahhhh, just saw this. I wasn't national umpire of the year. Just for my district. Just wanted to clarify that. But I like your way of thinking, friend..:D

Ahhhh, just saw this. I wasn't national umpire of the year. Just for my district. Just wanted to clarify that. But I like your way of thinking, friend..:D
I will never tell the story with actual facts. Fact

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT