ADVERTISEMENT

Duke's and Kentucky's football teams are doing great

Can’t wait to lick @schoonerwest’s tears when Kentucky rolls into Sugar Bowl
Nah it won’t affect me at all. I am a little jealous though. The year KU started off 11-0 and won the Orange Bowl might have been more exciting for me than any basketball season they’ve had.

But if you’re gonna @ me when Kentucky is doing well then be prepared for me returning the favor when Kentucky loses. Winking

Nah it won’t affect me at all. I am a little jealous though. The year KU started off 11-0 and won the Orange Bowl might have been more exciting for me than any basketball season they’ve had.

But if you’re gonna @ me when Kentucky is doing well then be prepared for me returning the favor when Kentucky loses. Winking
Which will probably be this weekend.

Have I though? I don’t control others posts or opinions.

maybe, maybe not
i am not going to take the time to search all the comments made about unc going unpunished on your home board and the other ul board
so i will take your word for it, for the most part you have always seemed honest

Reactions: UL_1986
Are there many Cats who all suddenly are no longer just UK BB fans? :D
Ha! I’m sure they’ll see more than usual on the football board. UK football fans have suffered for a long time. We deserve a special season.

Living in southern Indiana I cannot stress how much I've always hated the university of Kentucky. However, I think because we both have experienced so much shity teams throughout the years that I've never once had any negative thoughts about UK football. I actually would like to see them do very well. It is so strange to actually watch a UK team and actually be wanting them to win. A few years back when they had a decent team, but couldn't get over the hump against the big dogs of the SEC...they were playing I believe Florida and took them to I think double, or triple overtime. I honestly don't think I've ever been more into a college game then I was that game. I can't remember, but fir some reason I think they actually won that game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT