ADVERTISEMENT

Duke fans how are we feeling?

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
If UK and KU were 5-3 after a #2 pre season ranking we would be irate. Y'all seem chill. How are you feeling about this years suqad and how do you feel about HCJS?

Bignish was dumbfounded all offseason by the fact that KU was ranked above Duke. And that was when they had Morris and Marcus Adams on the roster.

Self gets the most out of his talent and Scheyer, so far, does not.

Bignish was dumbfounded all offseason by the fact that KU was ranked above Duke. And that was when they had Morris and Marcus Adams on the roster.

Self gets the most out of his talent and Scheyer, so far, does not.
That was a dumb opinion then and now.

We were probably a tad overrated in the preseason, but still a talented team. All 3 games we lost were close margins; they were all very winnable.

I'm a little bothered that we only have one more quality OOC game against Baylor (only quality win so far is Michigan State) - and the ACC is going to be underwhelming on the analytics once again, so our ceiling capacity for a high seed is a bit limited. I don't foresee us being a 1 or 2 seed. And our margin for error is going to be slim if we're going to have a shot at a 3 seed. So, that worries me a bit. But, I think the talent is there where we should still be a formidable opponent.

We won't be title favorites, but there's enough in the cupboard to put together a winning streak in March.

We were probably a tad overrated in the preseason, but still a talented team. All 3 games we lost were close margins; they were all very winnable.

I'm a little bothered that we only have one more quality OOC game against Baylor (only quality win so far is Michigan State) - and the ACC is going to be underwhelming on the analytics once again, so our ceiling capacity for a high seed is a bit limited. I don't foresee us being a 1 or 2 seed. And our margin for error is going to be slim if we're going to have a shot at a 3 seed. So, that worries me a bit. But, I think the talent is there where we should still be a formidable opponent.

We won't be title favorites, but there's enough in the cupboard to put together a winning streak in March.
Yea, if Baylor is an L and 1 loss at UNC then I don't see a resume that would get a 1 or 2 seed. Another loss like Gtech and man that could be a 4 seed.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ThePhog08
ADVERTISEMENT