ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone care about the Draft Lottery?

I watch with a slight interest, but once you leave the team you’re just general population. I have a minimal tie to our players once they put on a different jersey.

Where does the NPOY go?
Welcome Aboard GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I don't even care about the NBA. I have zero confidence that the results aren't being manipulated.

I obviously have massive interest.

Hoping the #1 pick allows or inspires the Hawks to trade Trae to the Spurs. My vision board at home has Trae throwing alley oops to Wemby for the next decade.

I'm not really invested in it. And this year is supposed to be weak at the top. I would guess a foreign-born player goes #1. I'll be a little more interested next year when a couple of Duke players are in the mix for top 5 selections.

I watch almost no NBA basketball during the regular season. Then I watch bits and pieces during the playoffs. Even in May, I still spend much more time on college basketball than the NBA.

I'm not really invested in it. And this year is supposed to be weak at the top. I would guess a foreign-born player goes #1. I'll be a little more interested next year when a couple of Duke players are in the mix for top 5 selections.

I watch almost no NBA basketball during the regular season. Then I watch bits and pieces during the playoffs. Even in May, I still spend much more time on college basketball than the NBA.
I switch over to the NBA after the NCAAT. I get up around 2-3am every morning and will replay the games from the night before. Mostly just the 2nd half. That game last night between Denver and Minnesota was an awesome game even thought Denver lead for ~10 points the entire time. Amazing high level play.

Reactions: dukedevilz

Bronny got an invite to the NBA Combine over Johnell Davis. If he finds himself on an NBA roster, guess we'll know LeBron has crazy clout. Clearly not an NBA player at this point.
if you find him on an NBA roster that doesn't also include his father that would indicate that Lebron does in fact have crazy clout. If he ends up on his dad's team it's not really that much different from Milwaukee employing Giannis' brother.

Reactions: dukedevilz
if you find him on an NBA roster that doesn't also include his father that would indicate that Lebron does in fact have crazy clout. If he ends up on his dad's team it's not really that much different from Milwaukee employing Giannis' brother.

That's a decent comparison. Though, Thanasis was drafted on his own merit. The Knicks took him the year after Giannis was drafted. And he stayed with that organization for about 2 years. Not sure Bronny's on anyone's radar without the influence from his pop.

If someone takes Bronny in the 2nd Round, they'd have leverage in securing LeBron's services through free agency. Sheesh, Bronny's probably going to be drafted after all.

He's definitely getting drafted at some point in round 2. Just for the reason you mentioned.

Knicks have the 24th and 25th pick. I could see them being tempted to snag Bronny with the 25th. LeBron still has 2-3 quality years left in him, IMO. Would absolutely be worth it. Get LeBron and a healthy Julius Randle, and they're a serious, serious threat to win it all.

I guess there's a point in there somewhere you are trying to make. If that point is to compare Reed Shepard to John Stockton I would say you failed more miserably than when your parents attempted anal the night you were conceived.
GMTz-Fk-BXAAAKDQN.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT